Forums

Help › Forums

Any New Course Would Do!

Sat, Jun 30 2018 11:03 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 8:23 PM

Been hanging around WGT a long time. Seen courses come and go. Like the courses that are here. Think it's past time for a new one, though. How long has it been since WGT put up a new course? Can't remember!  It's been that long! Still enjoy the game, but don't think I'll be around much longer without a new course to play. Bet there are others who feel the same way. 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 8:44 PM
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 10:01 PM

Not even a promise, Robert, just a carrot!
    (and it used to take a year between local photo shoot and publishing)
    (only 6939 yds BTW)

okiegolfer2:
    How long has it been since WGT put up a new course?

Erin Hills, about 13 months.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 11:34 AM

I would look for Wolf Creek in December in time for the Virtual Tour Championship like with Bandon Dunes a couple of years ago. 

• cutsthegrass
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 3:51 PM

Before I played WGT, I was addicted to the Tiger Woods series of games from EA Sports, on the PS3. I am not an expert but I swear WGT could get the rights from EA Sports for all the courses we could want. Might be a license thing or something but I sure they could get the courses from them.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 5:03 AM

i wouldn't expect to see any of the famous course any more, To be fair they dont need the hassle, they probably charge a fortune yet theres plenty of courses out there that would probably offer to pay for the work just to have their course in the game or i not would be half the price.

They should really venture out to some other countries. Places like Japan/China would be dirt cheap and they would attract alot of players from them countries as well if they then advertised more. Also Australia would be good and theres plenty in south africa. If it wants to be a global game it needs courses from all around the world. Yes it might be abit awkward getting to these places but just to get a couple from outside US and Uk would do the game wonders. 

I think the majority of people would take 10 new course that no body really knows over 1 course at a high fancy club, well apart from Augusta but that wont happen. 

Surprised we havnt had Sawgrass, think of all them balls in the water on the 17th $$$$$ for wgt

• Capn4jack
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 1:58 PM

SSsssssssssssssssh  do not give WGT more ways to angle at our wallets

• JDSKIER
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 6:01 PM

I agree here. This is a great game, lots of fun and equally frustrating as well Maybe a couple of resort courses or there a few lovelies up here in the Great White North. Maybe introduce new courses as a Tournament that way WGT could make some more cash

JDSKIER

• malc123
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2018 5:26 AM

totally adree if they moved flags now and then would make it more better

• greatwhitedale
    305 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 1:27 AM
    i had a friend who played at wolf creek just a month or so ago, and said he saw wgt staff out n about there taking photos, so hopefully we may have wolf creek for strokeplay in the coming months ?
  • PAGES
RSS