Question

Wed, Jun 20 2018 1:15 PM (63 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 12:31 AM

fatdan:
    Hansi/tasor/Nalo1210 all are the one [...]
    Will this envious bs ever stop?

Prove that they are one person, or be a liar!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 3:14 AM

jayw4862:
    If Top Golf knew how much money they lose every single day from black market credits being sold, they'd kill the gifting and gambling. And probably limit (or closely monitor) CC tourney purses.

Unless there really is such a thing as a credit generator or some such then this can't really be true.  As far as I know all credits originate at WGT; the vast majority being bought or earned and a small percentage through their own tournaments.  The tournament credits are paid for in ball use so encourage more of the former.  Anyone that's selling credits got them, through a rg or whatever, from someone who bought them from wgt. 

There really can't be that many that earn enough credits to sell them in massive quantities and wgt have to know who they are.  How hard can it be to monitor their accounts?

The gambling aspect; they make bundles from the take, 20% from RG's for example is massive, and they're not going to give it up.

jayw4862:
    Maybe leave the Amazon cards and add a Visa Card ...even up the cost to buy the cards to 200,000 or so. 

It occurs to me that if you want to discourage black market selling this is the worst way to go about it and would only encourage more.  Currently 165k credits gets you a $250 gift card, thats 660c to the $ and you'd increase this to 800c. In the pro shop you'll get 100c to the $.

I'd say the space for a black market is there because of the massive difference, if someone buys/sells credits at 250-350c to the $ that's much better for both parties and what you propose would make it even more so.  What they could do to stop the black market is massively cut the price of the gift cards etc, maybe make then 75,000c or even 50,000c, and tighten the margins making the reward a lot less worth the risk.

When  someone is winning credits they have come from another player directly in a rg for example (and wgt already has a 20% cut there) or indirectly through ball use in a wgt tournament.  So wgt have sold them at 100c to the $ would buying them back at 200c to the $, and probably destroying the black market, really be a bad idea.  I wonder how many gift cards we're talking anyway? 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 4:17 AM

Duckster789:

fatdan:

Hansi/tasor/Nalo1210 all are the one who shot a 49 at CB under the toughest conditions

It pisses me off that WGT knows that Nalo is a cheater... and still they let him rip-off legit players.

Petra been gone for well over a week.....

Along with a couple of other 'earners'.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 4:23 AM

alosso:

fatdan:
    Will this envious obvious bs ever stop?

FTFY

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 5:06 AM

alosso:

fatdan:
    Will this envious bs ever stop?

Give it a rest, it's getting tiresome. Obviously no one can possibly come up with hard facts in this case, but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming to such an extent that his conclusion seems inevitable.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 6:26 AM

lol 

This is going beyond "J K Rowling's Harry Potter" 

- Carl

• MYTHofPANDORA
    53 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 7:33 AM

alcaucin:

Petra been gone for well over a week.....

Along with a couple of other 'earners'.

Also this guy  🦁singh007

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 8:16 AM

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 10:14 AM

birchi:
    Obviously no one can possibly come up with hard facts in this case
    So, no proof - and I'm only talking about the identities.

birchi:
    the circumstantial evidence dungpile is overwhelming to such an extent that his conclusion seems inevitable.

FTFY.

Dünnbrettbohrer, alle miteinander!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 10:38 AM

alosso:

LMAO, well evidently being a "liar" isn't against the rules, I'm still here and he(all of him) isn't!

Obviously being a blinded fool isn't either, your still here too....LOL

RSS