Help › Forums

Question

Wed, Jun 20 2018 1:15 PM (63 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 7:15 AM

TopShelf2010:

Must be that time of the year again.

It seems that every time a major event comes around, the accusations begin to fly. I am glad I will never be in a situation where I have to defend myself.

There is simply way too much drama at the top.

Don

+1

Bit silly really. OP has spent a lot of time defending himself on some heavy threads , then posts this. I know by reading that the accusations hurt...so why do it to another.

Another top player been suspended I hear. Greed always takes over when there's credit selling available and vouchers to be claimed.

Glad I just create fun events in our club , with emphasis on fun as could not be bothered to cheat or be accused of being one.....no fear of the latter.

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 7:28 AM

Woodoworkery:

OK then just record, till you can stream so all can see your wonder. You are on the top on every big tournament every month, not to mention winning RGs .

No private, you started this yesterday on my birthday on skype for no reason, then attacked Tom, for no damn reason. 

You are so fast to judge people, and call them out. Well, I'm calling you out. I am finished with this game, but not finished with you

Don't worry Gary you will see my game soon enough... And compare to you I will actually shot low rounds while streaming and not avg crap. 

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 7:32 AM

fmagnets:
    In case anyone genuinely wants to know the answer: No you don't need fibre optic for streaming, and 0.95 upload speed is fine when encoding is set to a max bitrate of 720kb/s and video frames per second is set to 24. The stream quality won't be amazing, but it's good enough.

Tested many times not working for me.. Takes half a year to load one hole. I can try and see if recording some rounds works out but I doubt it... Hopefully I'm wrong:) either way I get the fiber soon anyways... So should not be that long before I get some rounds in on stream. 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:16 AM

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:21 AM

Robert does that come with free refills, cause your going to need it, it's going to be a while 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:24 AM

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:25 AM

Oh and WGT please please check my account to see if any strange IP address has been on it, I have to shut this guy up. I stream I shoot a decent round, he says Nalo played it.

Something has to be done about this guy, and your the only one who can do it.

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:31 AM

I'm not up to speed. Was Hannsi or whoever played that account finally banned again?

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:39 AM

No sides here...I don't even know let alone care what all of this is about. As long as WGT is around, there will be cheats as well as people falsely accused of cheating.

I just find it amusing when people say "this will be my last post here" and then continue posting.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 9:05 AM

Woodoworkery:

Robert does that come with free refills, cause your going to need it, it's going to be a while 

😀

RSS