Forums

Help › Forums

interesting clash points

Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:45 AM (81 replies)
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 3:14 PM

again i know the new bonus points, theses dont get added to your score that goes into the top 10 and then is multiplied. Only your points earned from birdies eagles etc count. Your super pass counts but again this is still impossible to get that amount. A few people have emailed me and said that this is a bug and wgt know just as normal dont seem to do anything about it. 

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 8:09 PM

Williams01210021:

again i know the new bonus points, theses dont get added to your score that goes into the top 10 and then is multiplied. Only your points earned from birdies eagles etc count. Your super pass counts but again this is still impossible to get that amount. A few people have emailed me and said that this is a bug and wgt know just as normal dont seem to do anything about it. 

Didn't ShamWow just say it doesn't work that way? I've barely played the Clashes, but I remember getting the extra points in the top 10 list. I think I had well over 1,000 points from playing one round with a Superpass because of the bonuses like holed-out shot. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but that's my memory from the CC Clash a couple of weeks ago.

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 11:17 PM

we played clashes we know how it works 

those award points add later to his total

not to single round score sir

• Mandlebrot
    521 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 3:03 AM

This it taken from the Bug Log Forum, Clash scores not adding up? (page 3 at the moment).

This e-mail explains everything. members@worldgolftour.com

9 May at 4:54 PM
    ##- Please type your reply above this line -##

To Mandlebrot

A response to your question was given by one of our WGT Agents. If you need additional information or help, please respond to this email. Thank you for playing WGT.

WGT Member Services

brand2

Support (WGT)

May 9, 8:54 AM PDT

Dear Scott,

Thank you for bringing this player to our attention. We will take appropriate action against the player in the result of our investigation. Please know that we may not disclose any information regarding the progress of this case due to privacy concerns.

If you have any further questions or concerns, let us know and we will be glad to help.

All the best,

WGT Members Services

Mandlebrot

May 9, 2:18 AM PDT

I've reported this in bug log. I player scored 336 before multiplier was applied in a clash another scored 272, neither player has those scores reflected in score history or showed Eagle or above on Activity list. How is this possible? I would say even fmagnets would have problems scoring -13 or -14 in the conditions at the time (apart from the fact that it's not shown on their profile).

This email is a service from WGT

United Kingdom
    482 Posts
    05-10-2018 1:55 PM
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 8:34 AM

so as everyone can see there is a bug of some sort and these people are exploiting it. Shame Wgt dont seem to be doing anything about it. Next clash i will look out for them and will get all the proof needed.

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 1:09 AM

We had the same issue with this club and the same player a few clashes ago. The player and 2 others from that club scored over 500 points each but their scores for each round would never have accumulated the scores they had. 

I've noticed that they start off very slowly (near the bottom) of every clash but fly up the leaderboard all of a sudden. 

We have very good Champion tier players in our club and they've also agreed that those scores are not achievable. 

I reported it to WGT, along with screen shots of their accumulate scores and their actual scores and got a reply that didn't even relate to my question. 

They are definitely doing something to enhance their scores!

• 99Duke99
    588 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 8:40 AM

Please explain the definition of a sand save.  I just finished a clash where the opponent was just a bit better on sand saves so I intentionally  started hitting fairway bunkers to improve our sand save percentage.  In the next 5 rounds played I got into 9 fairway bunkers and came away with 7 birdies and 2 pars - a 100% sand save record according to my thinking.  Yet our sand save % went down?  I know we had several others still playing and no doubt some also got into the sand but is there some definition of a sand save that I'm missing?  Does it only apply to greenside bunkers?  Does it only look for pars counting as a save and not birdies?  This seemed rather odd to me.

• Mandlebrot
    521 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 1:22 PM

I deliberately hit into sand then scored par or better and it didn't count, I think 10-15% sand doesn't work, but I'd be surprised if all of yours were 10-15%.

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2018 11:11 AM

Same for me (no sand save percentage increase) from 20-25% sand in the last clash on Kiawah.  Also didn't show up in my personal stats for the round either.

RSS