Fri, Jun 29 2018 4:49 PM (24 replies)
  • tolleys
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 5:36 AM

if green up 4 any game

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 1:40 PM

Gerry you were Blue today but got no response when game invite sent.When not online either log off 

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 1:48 PM

Very sorry.  I must have went to the bathroom.

• wackitt
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2018 10:29 AM

This may not be the place to ask, but I'm having trouble finding where and how to create a new post. If you could lead me to this I'd appreciate it.

My suggestion to WGT would be that in the brackets, if one has started a game and time runs out during that game, the player should be allowed to finish. This happens a lot as my timeframe to play is limitied. Missed many advances when timer interrupted a good round.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2018 2:01 AM

wackitt:

This may not be the place to ask, but I'm having trouble finding where and how to create a new post. If you could lead me to this I'd appreciate it.

My suggestion to WGT would be that in the brackets, if one has started a game and time runs out during that game, the player should be allowed to finish. This happens a lot as my timeframe to play is limitied. Missed many advances when timer interrupted a good round.

Click on the topic you want to create a new thread in.(example announcements and news). When it loads on the left side of the screen under the topic name is a button with a plus sign saying write a new post. This creates a new thread.

As for timer running out. It is what it is. You only have so long to finish a timed tourney. If you see you might not have time to finish you can use a speed up boost which speeds up the ball flight cutting down the time it takes to play a round. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2018 4:57 AM

So yesterday I invite you to a A/S and you join then you leave and 30 seconds later your Blue light comes on looking for a game.Two strikes and your out

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2018 5:32 AM

Tigerpaw509:

So yesterday I invite you to a A/S and you join then you leave and 30 seconds later your Blue light comes on looking for a game.Two strikes and your out

I think you're being unfair here. AS has problems keeping players in the lobby hooked up when you get a decline or drop somebody (as the host)  that isn't answering. We've all seen it-the guy in front of you declines an invite and you get booted. Or you decline an invite while you're waiting in a lobby and you get booted.

A guy that leaves and immediately turns blue is doing the best he can to say he didn't leave voluntarily.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2018 5:40 AM

Hey wait a minute!!!  Do you remember me saying "OK" before leaving?  The reason I said that was because you said you had done "something wrong".  So I kindly closed out and waited a long time for you to re-invite me.  That's why I went to "Blue".  I was looking forward to a game.

Now that the story is straight, you certainly don't have to invite me.  But I will invite you if you are green.  Regards,  Gerry

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2018 5:42 AM

YankeeJim:

Tigerpaw509:

I think you're being unfair here. AS has problems keeping players in the lobby hooked up when you get a decline or drop somebody (as the host)  that isn't answering. We've all seen it-the guy in front of you declines an invite and you get booted. Or you decline an invite while you're waiting in a lobby and you get booted.

A guy that leaves and immediately turns blue is doing the best he can to say he didn't leave voluntarily.

Thanks Jim

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2018 8:23 AM

You left before I could finish typing that I had set for any tier by mistake.The other 2 players were tour pro's and was going to ask if that was OK but didnt get the chance because you left.A Master popped in and we had a really fun/problem free round.

RSS