Forums

Help › Forums

IMPROVE CLUB CLASH AWARDS PLEASE !

Mon, Feb 10 2020 1:59 AM (62 replies)
  • Rick6208
    2,132 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 6:33 PM

When you have hit the top 50 for 8 months in a row, than start to get near Top 10 and you see their is no extra reward for all the hard work, passes and balls you gone through believe me when I say it’s Time to improve the PRIZES!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2018 8:50 AM

Rick6208:

When you have hit the top 50 for 8 months in a row, than start to get near Top 10 and you see their is no extra reward for all the hard work, passes and balls you gone through believe me when I say it’s Time to improve the PRIZES!

Or get sensible and stop wasting your time/passes/balls on the worthless clashes.  Just sayin

• jacktrade51
    10,882 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 8:51 PM

Personally, I am OK with current format.

Black Diamond GC is a strong club but not a super-power.  

We tell those in our club who enjoy them to play.  There is no requirement to do so.  Beating top 20 teams is fun.  Often we lose.

But trying to compete for top 3 is beyond us.  And if prize structure is changed, competing for top 10 will be the same.  

So we just float along.

We debated internally once whether to go for top 3.  General opinion was just do our own thing, don't buy passes unless it is critical (which is rarely true with new scoring system), and have fun.

Tom.

• Rick6208
    2,132 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2018 5:34 PM

I appreciate your honesty Tom, and our has always enjoyed the Club Clash event too! But the idea of this posting is to make WGT aware that their embarrassing Prizes for this event need to be improved !  By doing so , it would give a lot more incentive to players and club knowing if they end up in the Top 10 or 20 Clubs they actually get something worth while like a sleeve of balls each!

• Rick6208
    2,132 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 6:21 AM

I posted this about 6 months ago, SADLY, nothing has changed in the way of Prize Structure , WGT just does not listen to what its Members are saying ! if you take a moment to read this thread, a lot of Great Clubs on WGT have replied , All agree that a change is needed in the Prize structure !

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 6:26 PM

No difference between 4th and 50th. We stop as soon as we lock the top 50

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 12:27 PM

Paul, I don't do Turf Wars. Clashes are a lot in itself.

Waking up at 3AM for the clash is a drain.

RSS