skip nav

Forums

Game is performing horribly as of late

Sun, Jul 14 2019 5:29 PM by lonniescott711. 8 replies.
  • wesbeat United States
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 6:59 PM

Don't know what's going on with other players but I find that the game itself has been performing horribly lately. Among some of the complaints I have are as follows:

shakier swing meter than usual

Club swing sound effect as soon as I move meter to the left and not even close to swinging

swing meter inadvertently stops at different intervals even though you are looking to make a full power swing (Occurs mostly while driving the ball.)

& lately the putting visuals  have all of a sudden engaged in sometimes looking like a variation of slow motion and they do not appear to be fluid in motion as the ball seems to hesitate as it approaches the hole.

C'mon guys. get it together. I enjoy the game but I will leave if you don't step up YOUR GAME !!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,538 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 9:53 AM

wesbeat:
    will leave if you don't step up YOUR GAME !!!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Now, if you are serious about fixing your problem, rather than acting like an a$$, do some research...

Read the following thread...

Anybody else having issues?

Don

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,141 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 10:24 AM

Digg
    Delicious
  • garyk49 United States
    1,576 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 10:53 AM

Robert1893:

wesbeat:
    Don't know what's going on with other players

Pity there's not a forum where players could post stuff for you to to read. I bet if there were such a forum you probably would know what's going on with other players. 

Now that right there is Fn Funny.  That right there is a wonderful post.  Came real close to making my day, but did get a good giggle out of it.  Have lost track of the number of topic's concerning this.  Great job Robert.

Digg
    Delicious
  • thunderbolt57 United States
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 11:02 AM

right click on play now click adobe settings zip zap its a good day

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,141 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 11:58 AM

Digg
    Delicious
  • wesbeat United States
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 9:30 PM

Same problems again. The meter is engaging way before my intentent to make a full swing or gauge the desired power that I want to achieve. Not only that but I just had a situation where I birdied and eagles the first four holes and had a straight putt for bird of about 3 feet. I go to putt and put the meter in motion only for it to stop and then tap the ball and it hardly moved costing me a birdie and frustrating me enough to yet again quit a game I was trying enjoy with a very good game going. Is that happening with any other players out there. I got dq'd the next hole because the meter on the next hole would not engage to the fullest as I tried more than four times to get it to the max but timed out for the second and last time.

Is there anything I can do or check out to fix this problem

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,211 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 3:18 PM

wesbeat:
    Is there anything I can do or check out to fix this problem

NO.

Absolutely not.

Whatever you do, don't read any of the above posts - or any posts anywhere else on this gigantic forum that address this supposed problem.

Over and out.

Have a nice day.

Digg
    Delicious
  • lonniescott711 United States
    3,956 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 5:29 PM

Try using a different browser . Or delete your cookies and files and restart the game . Try both and see which one works best .

Digg
    Delicious
RSS