Forums

Help › Forums

Game is performing horribly as of late

Sun, Jul 14 2019 5:29 PM (8 replies)
  • wesbeat
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 6:59 PM

Don't know what's going on with other players but I find that the game itself has been performing horribly lately. Among some of the complaints I have are as follows:

shakier swing meter than usual

Club swing sound effect as soon as I move meter to the left and not even close to swinging

swing meter inadvertently stops at different intervals even though you are looking to make a full power swing (Occurs mostly while driving the ball.)

& lately the putting visuals  have all of a sudden engaged in sometimes looking like a variation of slow motion and they do not appear to be fluid in motion as the ball seems to hesitate as it approaches the hole.

C'mon guys. get it together. I enjoy the game but I will leave if you don't step up YOUR GAME !!!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 9:53 AM

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 10:24 AM

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 10:53 AM

Robert1893:

wesbeat:
    Don't know what's going on with other players

Pity there's not a forum where players could post stuff for you to to read. I bet if there were such a forum you probably would know what's going on with other players. 

Now that right there is Fn Funny.  That right there is a wonderful post.  Came real close to making my day, but did get a good giggle out of it.  Have lost track of the number of topic's concerning this.  Great job Robert.

• thunderbolt57
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 11:02 AM

right click on play now click adobe settings zip zap its a good day

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 11:58 AM

• wesbeat
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 9:30 PM

Same problems again. The meter is engaging way before my intentent to make a full swing or gauge the desired power that I want to achieve. Not only that but I just had a situation where I birdied and eagles the first four holes and had a straight putt for bird of about 3 feet. I go to putt and put the meter in motion only for it to stop and then tap the ball and it hardly moved costing me a birdie and frustrating me enough to yet again quit a game I was trying enjoy with a very good game going. Is that happening with any other players out there. I got dq'd the next hole because the meter on the next hole would not engage to the fullest as I tried more than four times to get it to the max but timed out for the second and last time.

Is there anything I can do or check out to fix this problem

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 3:18 PM

wesbeat:
    Is there anything I can do or check out to fix this problem

NO.

Absolutely not.

Whatever you do, don't read any of the above posts - or any posts anywhere else on this gigantic forum that address this supposed problem.

Over and out.

Have a nice day.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 5:29 PM

Try using a different browser . Or delete your cookies and files and restart the game . Try both and see which one works best .

RSS