Help › Forums

Commercials

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 21 2018 10:36 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • charrison2675
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 11:44 AM

You are playing some commercials for 90 seconds before a game can start. I have had several games where all the players dropped because the commercial was so long and the players cannot load until the commercial is done playing. Please do something about limiting the length of the commercials.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 7:08 PM

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 2:46 PM

TopShelf2010,

My point is, why is WGT sticking in 90 commercials to begin with?  Even on 'the turn', we're faced with yet another 90 second commercial.  Playing this game with all its problems is bad enough.  We should not have to sit through 3 minutes of commercials to play 18 holes.

Also installed an older version of Flash (April of 2018) but the game is still dropping frames.  Is there an archived version of Flash that will return this game to what it was?

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 7:23 PM

RenoRick:

TopShelf2010,

My point is, why is WGT sticking in 90 commercials to begin with?  

As I understand it, they don't intend to put in commercials of that length. If you send them a report, they'll remove that commercial. I don't believe they're supposed to be longer than 30 seconds.

Installing an ad blocker simply removes this concern and need to contact CS.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 7:29 PM

Deleted. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 7:55 PM

RenoRick:

TopShelf2010,

My point is, why is WGT sticking in 90 commercials to begin with?  Even on 'the turn', we're faced with yet another 90 second commercial.  Playing this game with all its problems is bad enough.  We should not have to sit through 3 minutes of commercials to play 18 holes.

Also installed an older version of Flash (April of 2018) but the game is still dropping frames.  Is there an archived version of Flash that will return this game to what it was?

You have been told countless times get AdBlock and no more ads. But you won’t do it then come in the forums and complain.  

And how did you untistall flash? If you tried to uninstall it via Windows Control Panel then you didn’t actually uninstall flash. Then installing an older version does nothing except maybe mess up your flash even worse than it was.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 8:05 PM

• IJACK21
    49 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 10:42 PM

Here's how to get rid of annoying pop ups....

You can download 2 different free ad blockers for the following                                2 browsers.

1st.  AdBlocker Plus for internet explorer browser. https://adblockplus.org/

2nd. AdBlocker Ultimate for Google Chrome browser

https://adblockultimate.net/donate.html                                                                                  

go to the bottom of the webpage for the free download to click on for this one..

I have them both. I get no more pop up ads on any websites no matter which browser I use.

IJACK21

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 3:37 AM

Or you could use a browser like SlimJet that has a built in ad blocker and gives you a smooth meter. 

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 2:32 PM

Do you have use something like Revo Uninstaller?  What's the best way to actually uninstall Flash?  Thanks.

• PAGES
RSS