Forums

Help › Forums

Tired Of Hurrigames. Aim Misques.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 15 2018 7:11 AM (41 replies)
  • U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 6:39 AM

Courses I play in real life. Played as a pro. Was on the U.S. Navy golf team. So go pretend somewhere else.

This morning wind speeds at the Pebble Beach course are 7 mph. At Kiawah Island, 6 mph. St. Andrews, 10 mph. Lak Tahoe, 3 mph. Bethesda, 7 mph. Chambers Bay, 3 mph. Erin Hills, 7 mph.

Getting the picture there Forrest? Don't pretend to know things you don't. You don't know these courses in real life. Clearly.

The average yearly wind speed on Pebble Beach btw is public info. It averages 7 mph during the year. If you knew these courses, you'd know that.

These are the speeds that are average and normal. Not 30 mph plus.

• U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:35 AM

Nice story. Doesn't work like that. Server side games can effortlessly create a 3d environment. In fact, most do. Nice try. Now go back to school and learn something real about programming.

Exactly. 3d ability in server side games is older than many players here.

Yes. Now I can play. Was injured. Took 4 years to recover from injuries as a Veteran. That OK with you?

• U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:37 AM

Had 2 games with 35 mph winds. First I ever saw them as well. 80 % of my games now are winds of 22 mph or better. Tired of it.

• U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:38 AM

As a Veteran I can assure you we whin the best. We also kick little shits asses like yours for being a wuss hiding behind a keyboard. Ypur welcome to say it to my face in Miami. Take whats comin to ya.

• U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:41 AM

Dont mind the wind. Mind winds of 25 mph or greater on 80 - 85% of all my games. Needs to be more real. Some variety. My club in Scottsdale closes the clubhouse when winds exceed 25. People can play. But no one does.

• U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:42 AM

EExtreme winds are fine. Not in nearly all my games however.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:45 AM

U751:

These are the speeds that are average and normal. Not 30 mph plus.

Justin Spieth might not think so. Those high winds cost him the Open in 2015.  

p.s., I totally agree with you about ridiculous wind speeds. ;-)

• U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:46 AM

Winds are fine. Just not in the vast manority of all my games.

• U751
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 8:48 AM

You can always use reg. balls instead of handicap purchased balls. See how well you do. Bet an amatuer could beat you.

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 10:39 AM

The wind speeds aren't normal, but they have to do something to keep the scores from going too low.

As someone who plays, you certainly know that there is much more to golf than buying a nice set of clubs and balls, making a few relatively easy calculations, and then clicking your finger at the right time. We sit in front of screens or hold phones/tablets. If you're looking for a realistic golf experience, you're not going to find it here. If you can get past that, I think the game is fun.

RSS