Forums

Help › Forums

Daily Motivation

Fri, Apr 19 2024 8:09 AM (1,957 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 7:37 AM

Monday, June 18, 2018

Love this!  You all have a great week!!  M

Attitude upgrade

Take note of the attitude you’ve carried into this day. Is it helping you right now, or hurting you?

Is your attitude pushing you toward what you wish to achieve? Then you have an excellent day in store.

But what if your attitude is hindering you, blocking you from fulfilling your intentions? Do you think you could set it aside for a while?

Your attitude right now is yours to choose. If that attitude is not serving you well, you’re entirely free to immediately change it.

Yes, it really is that easy. Once you decide to have a more positive attitude, it is already yours.

So if necessary, make that decision, and upgrade your attitude. It’s free, it’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s very much in your best interest.

— Ralph Marston

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 8:22 AM

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Faith in the future

Banish all thoughts of what you lack. Concentrate on making effective use of all you have.

Don’t deplete time and energy wishing for things to be different. Take hold of the situation as it is, and push it in a positive direction.

Complaints, resentments, and despair get you nowhere. Intention and action can take you anywhere.

Circumstances are messy, life is not fair, people are uncooperative and inconsiderate. Look past all that, and see the positive possibilities.

Bit by bit, the whole world is lifted by people who have faith in the future, and who act on that faith. Have faith in the future not because of sappy wishful thinking, but because of what you can do.

Activate your strength, now, today, and act in the direction of your best possibilities. Deal with life as it is, and work to transform it into your highest vision of what life can be.

— Ralph Marston

• northernpainter
    1,464 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 9:25 AM

Thank you for taking the time to post these inspirational quotes. In a forum clouded with smoke and fumes..............this is a breath of fresh air.

Christine

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 8:47 PM

You are most welcome Christine!  Makes me happy to be of some use here.  :-)

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 8:56 AM

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Get with it now

The moment you decide to achieve anything, begin to do it. Give your intention meaning and substance by acting on it right away.

Your enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and sense of purpose are at their highest levels. Reap the benefits of that situation.

Lock in your intention by putting some effective effort behind it. Quickly establish a powerful momentum that will carry that intention to fulfillment.

Put time on your side by using it to take action at your earliest opportunity. The sooner you get started, the more time you’ll have to achieve great things.

Get yourself swiftly into motion, and suddenly you’re motivated to stay in motion. Chalk up some early wins, and you’ll be driven to continue your winning streak.

If you’re going to make a positive difference, then get with it, now. Your intention is clear and your time is here, so go for it.

— Ralph Marston

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 6:13 AM

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Your good fortune

You cannot possibly be aware of all the things you have to be thankful for. But don’t let that stop you from trying.

There are many factors that add great value to your life that you’ll never know about. You are the beneficiary of thousands of years of cumulative progress.

Most of the details of how that progress was made have been lost to history. Yet the benefits of that progress continue to this day, and are always growing.

Be thankful for all the things you know to be thankful for. And be thankful for all those good things that make life better that you don’t even know about.

Sure, there are still many difficult problems, challenges, and tragedies. Yet those negative things occur within an overall context of goodness, possibility, and great opportunity.

Gratitude enables you to experience more of that goodness, to access more opportunities. Be thankful, and reap the full benefit of good fortune that’s been coming your way longer than you can imagine.

— Ralph Marston

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:04 PM
    I should think you would tire of quoting Ralph Marston (of un-specified fame) on a daily basis. When do you think this may come to an end?............................................ .....Perhaps I am being to critical, as I have considered myself to be far beyond just words to cause me to rise up and face the world and all that which is beyond. ............. .....But, it is my nickle.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:22 PM

lee22sharon:
    I should think you would tire of quoting Ralph Marston (of un-specified fame) on a daily basis

I hope not.

Ralph Marston's uplifting messages urge readers to embrace a multitude of positive values, such as gratitude, discipline, purpose, love, acceptance, balance, and focus.

I am thankful that Marion takes the time out of her schedule to make these posts on a daily basis.

Don

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:27 PM

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:30 PM

RSS