Forums

Help › Forums

Daily Motivation

Fri, Apr 19 2024 8:09 AM (1,957 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 6:58 AM

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 10:55 AM

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 12:01 PM

CEverett12:

Kinda like "Ask and it will be given to you, Seek and you will find, Knock and the door will be opened to you".

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 12:47 PM

Almost Dneirf, I take Sunday's off.  :-)

Thanks for the pretty picture!!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 7:04 AM

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 8:26 AM

Thanks Casey for the lovely membership card. :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 8:29 AM

Monday, August 20, 2018

Now this looks like my journey in WGT, slow getting to Tour Legend but I am enjoying the journey and learning lots.  Blessings,  Marion :-)

Savor the journey

Don’t let yourself become too obsessed with hurrying to get there. While you’re on the way, savor the journey.

Go fast enough to get it done, but slow enough to do it well. Do what you must to achieve the goal, while enjoying all the richness you find in the effort.

Sometimes the road is more interesting and fulfilling than the destination to where it leads. Often what you learn along the way is more valuable than what you find when you get there.

Rushing ahead of everyone else is not an indication of how enlightened or important someone is. It’s actually a sign of ignorance and insecurity.

Be confident enough to make the journey at an enjoyable, sustainable pace. Be smart enough to understand how much value can be created and collected along the way.

Keep going, steadily, and you’ll get there. As you do, savor the journey, every step of the way.

— Ralph Marston

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 8:49 AM

What happened to the first picture you made up that I posted on my wall Dneirf?  I loved that one so and now it is gone. 

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 6:56 AM

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Reward yourself

You work hard. Reward yourself for it.

You deserve some genuine appreciation. Give it to yourself.

Offer yourself a great reason to keep on doing what you’re so good at doing. Provide yourself with a meaningful reminder of the value that you’ve worked to create.

The world needs much more of the good work you can do. So encourage yourself in the best ways you know.

It’s not selfish to be good to yourself. It’s smart to be supportive of your own good efforts.

When you’ve done a great job you deserve a great reward. Enjoy rewarding yourself, and let that reward push you to do even more.

— Ralph Marston

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2018 6:02 AM

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Power of your thoughts

If you are in good physical condition, you can make your way up a long, steep hill. But only if you think you can.

Your thoughts give you access to what is possible. Your thoughts put you in the frame of mind to achieve what you choose.

You are the vehicle through which good things can come. Your thoughts are what power that vehicle and determine its direction.

Negative, low-energy thoughts result in low-energy action. Positive, uplifting thoughts can make you unstoppable.

It’s really very easy to choose your thoughts. And by choosing your thoughts you are choosing the way your life proceeds.

What are you thinking, what will you think today? The choice is yours, and it matters very much.

— Ralph Marston

RSS