Forums

Help › Forums

Docs Place Now Welcoming New Members

Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:54 AM (147 replies)
  • VinnyGoombotz
    324 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 11:40 AM

Im a disabled vet looking for a country club with a lot of handicap ,tournaments as I am not very good ,would I be accepted into your club?

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 4:09 PM
    You're in buddy. Welcome to the club. I'm sure you're gonna like it here.
  • Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 6:49 AM

If you're an active player, who likes to join in Club Tourneys and Events, you will definitely like it here. Our members are friendly, lighthearted and very helpful to those who want to hone their game.

We also use a bracket generator to have Match and Stroke play heads up Bracket Tourneys. They're a lot of fun. When we get more members, we may even do Alt/Shot and inter club events.

Here's a link to a Club Match play tourney we just finished to give you an example of how they look.

https://challonge.com/yspxftvr

If you would like to participate in these events. Just send me a friend or join club request. Doesn't hurt to look around and see for yourself. It's a great place to call home.

Thanks,

Doc

• GolfnFanatic
    220 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 10:49 AM

To anyone looking for a good club with friendly active members this is the club to look into. 

The owner is a great guy and all the supporting cast is as well. There a very few rules or regulations . Just give this club a chance and you will see that it is the right place for you.

Happy Hacking all !!!!!

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 6:43 AM

Chris is right. The main rule we have around here is to have fun. So if you're an active player and would like to look the place over, and maybe have an ice cold beer in the lounge. Just let me know and I'll be glad to show you around.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 11:41 AM

We just started a new Match play bracket tourney.They're a lot of fun. If you like to voice chat with friends while playing, or just participating in lot's of Club Tourneys and events. You'll definitely like it here. Just send a join request and I'll show you around.  http://www.wgt.com/clubs/home.aspx?id=220572  

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 5:51 AM

We're going to be starting a Club Alt/Shot Bracket Tourney tourney soon, along with all our other Tourneys and Events. If you would like to participate, come on by and join up. Lots of fun.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 6:25 AM

Our Partner a Pro Series will get underway in March at The Players Championship. These are fun tourneys where you pick a pro partner and combine your club tourney score with theirs to determine the winners.

These are always a lot of fun and some of our members always sponsor prizes for various positions. Come on by and check it out.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 9:00 AM

Still welcoming active players who are looking for a club with friendly, active members and lot's of Club tourneys and events to enjoy. Drop on in and see for yourself. Just click here and request to join, and you're in.   Doc's Place

Thanks,

Doc

• GolfnFanatic
    220 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 4:17 PM

To anyone looking for a great club to just have some fun and enjoy the game, this is the club to be. I joined here just a couple months ago and I have met and played against some really great members. The owner is as good as gold as well as the directors. If you have questions about learning how to get better or just looking to get advise on equipment these guys are amazing and extremely helpful. As for the members .....well lets just say that they are the best you will find anywhere.......This is a family of friends and golfing buddies getting together to share some good time and have a few laughs.

This is a club you can call HOME!!!!!!   So come on and join in on all the fun!!!!

HAPPY HACKING!!!!!!!

Chris

RSS