Forums

Help › Forums

Docs Place Now Welcoming New Members

Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:54 AM (147 replies)
  • Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:08 AM
    I never got the request. Will send you a friend request and invite.
  • ladyfromdallas
    1,221 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 12:32 PM

Not interested now

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 3:48 PM

Ok. Have a nice day.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 9:22 AM

Our Points Based Tourney has just started new season. It runs for 3 months at a time and your points accumulate based on your position in a new tourney each week. We have a tourney for all tiers. One for Amateur to Master, and one for Tour Master to Champion. So all are welcome to participate. It's a lot of fun and always a close race to see who wins the prizes. So come on by and join in the fun at Docs Place Country Club.

Doc

• CSBarbarian
    1,625 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 10:28 AM

I just want to say - while I'm not a member of this club - I know this fine group.

And they are  great people (except - maybe Mags lol).

Plenty of good games - and "chin wagging".  So good people should apply here.

Just my 2 cents.

CS

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2018 6:46 AM

Thanks Craig. Very nice of you and great to hear from you buddy. It's been a long time. Hope you and your family are doing well and best wishes to you all. 

Take care buddy,

Doc

• PenguinSkip
    2,374 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2018 10:00 AM

In three weeks we will be starting a new handicap series. Now is the time to join and be ready to go when it starts. Small friendly club that is on team speak and several members get together every night at 7 PM CST and play a Stableford tournament. We also have a Points Championship Tournament (one for Tour Masters and above and Pros to Masters) and a Handicap tournament for all. Lots of other club tournaments. Go to Doc's Place Website and check us out. Any questions feel free to ask.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 10:43 AM
    Along with our handicap tourney our weekly points based tour restarts in 2 weeks. It runs for 3 months at a time and trophy's and prizes are awarded to the winners in different tier classes after each tour ends. Come on by and join in so you can be there from the beginning of our next Points Tour season and also enjoy all the other great tourneys and events we have running weekly.
  • Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 11:06 AM
    We also have members that set up games on Teamspeak every night of the week. Come on by and join the fun.
  • Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 11:39 AM

We have 4 new tourneys added each day as others expire.

RSS