Forums

Help › Forums

Docs Place Now Welcoming New Members

Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:54 AM (147 replies)
  • Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 10:56 AM

There should be a request to join button at the top of the page. I see you have no score history yet. But I sent you an invite anyway. Looking forward to meeting you.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 9:20 AM

Another busy week. Lot's of tourneys, lot's of active players, and lot's of fun. Drop on by and see for yourself.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 4:20 PM

Our annual Club Tourney in Remembrance of our Cajun friend. Rest in Peace David. We miss you.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2020 6:22 AM

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2020 7:53 AM

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2020 8:30 AM

"Docs Place"

Anyone looking for a Club to help their game, Have fun with no pressure or Drama, Would be crazy to overlook Docs Place Country Club.

I Joined this club in May of 2019 and I really cant say enough for how both members help and tourney structure helped propel my game forward. Although that stuff is not even scratching the surface as to why Docs Place is a great CC. 

Doc has painstakingly picked a group of directors that are genuinely nice people who like to help others just as he himself does. For me this just creates an atmosphere of team and friendship without the drama I see from some other clubs. 

Just my 2 cents that inflation has made worth even less!

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 7:24 AM

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 8:08 AM

Looking for a fun, active club. With lots of club tourneys and events, with very friendly members who will always be there for you if you need them. Come on by and check Doc's Place out.

We will be having Open Enrollment for the month of April. Feel free to join in on our Forums and Club Tourneys, and also join us on Discord and chat without typing while you're making friends and playing Alt Shot and other games with them. We have a group that meets on Discord nightly, and we have a lot of fun there.

Just click on the link, then click to join, and you're in. Welcome To Doc's Place

Hope to see you soon,

Doc

• TobusG
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 2:16 PM

Hi Mate, 

I'm a Kiwi who just joined your club. Wondering whether you can flick me the discord and all that looking forward to becoming a part of the club. 

Thanks, 

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 8:39 AM

Welcome to the club buddy. I will send you an invite to our Discord server by WGT private message.

Doc

RSS