Forums

Help › Forums

Video Reward Error

Wed, May 23 2018 3:46 PM (6 replies)
  • MDog3149
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 12:12 AM

Hi,

I keep getting the following error "The SDK is unable to request right now because it is either already performing a request or showing an ad" after I watch one or two rewards videos on my Galaxy S8.  Anyone else have this issue and know of a fix as it's really frustrating.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 9:15 AM

Not so much a fix as a work-around.  When I get that I click 'later', then back a page and once again click on 'earn free credits' followed by 'credit reward videos'

Totally agree it's a right royal pain, but it doesn't mean you can't continue to watch videos.

But does anyone know who/what/where the SDK IS????    lols

Thomas

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 12:18 PM

newcastleb:

It means Software Development Kit. Sort of a plug in for android devices to be able to watch videos and the like,

• MDog3149
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 4:33 PM

newcastleb:

Not so much a fix as a work-around.  When I get that I click 'later', then back a page and once again click on 'earn free credits' followed by 'credit reward videos'

Totally agree it's a right royal pain, but it doesn't mean you can't continue to watch videos.

Thomas

Thanks Thomas.  I've been doing this but it's very frustrating and annoying

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 2:13 AM

borntobesting:

newcastleb:

It means Software Development Kit. Sort of a plug in for android devices to be able to watch videos and the like,

THANKS!!!  Didn't matter, but I didn't have a clue and it was kinda bugging me  :-)

Thomas

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 1:46 PM

MDog3149:
    rewards videos on my Galaxy S8

I also use the Samsung galaxy phone. When i have problems watching the videos I do 2 things. First thing I do is go to device maintenance and make sure it is optimized to 100%--sort of like clearing your cache on your PC. Second thing I do is restart the phone--push the power button and select the restart option. Always works for me. This process also works for my Samsung tablet. 

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 3:46 PM

This happens to me on my tablet and my phone but very infrequently. It seems it may happen more frequently when I'm having internet issues.

RSS