Forums

Help › Forums

logging out

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 22 2018 3:00 PM (5 replies)
  • gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 7:07 AM

when i log out wgt still showing I'm either green or red. this has been going on for a week or so. Icon, could you look into this, Thanks

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 9:15 AM

Usually, WGT doesn't react to public posts.

But, how you see your own online presence is different to the view from outside.

I'm wondering how you'd see yourself "green" when you are logged off? Perhaps, you just logged in again and ARE green unless you set your status to "hidden"(?)

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 3:13 PM
    alosso:
    I'm wondering how you'd see yourself "green" when you are logged off? Perhaps, you just logged in again and ARE green unless you set your status to "hidden"(?)
    I can affirm his status had been green for at least a week - as we were drawn to play each other in the WC.

If he had logged off or closed the WGT window, surely it should not show as green?

This has apparently happened to me as well (people seeing me as available) but I had shut down my laptop!

I put it down as a bug (shock....horror)....or possibly a flash issue/stale cookies......

• gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 6:51 PM

Don't know guys,I was working and even had comp shutdn, several people told me i was green. Couple said i was red. But I never leave the site without logging out.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 3:23 AM

Now that is a flaw!

As usual, only a customer's workaround available:

Mark yourself "hidden" in the status below PLAY NOW before logging out.

• gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 3:00 PM

thats what i started doing, funny though, been playing since 2011 and never had that issue before

RSS