Forums

Help › Forums

LIMB , KUDO'S DEFINITELY WORTH MENTIONING

Tue, May 22 2018 9:18 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 8:41 PM

The majority of their players are former Georgians if not all of them. Fresh from the farm, they're giving it a good run. They may be on a mission to show Sue, she can be beaten at her own game.

CAN THE LIMB GROW STRONGER AND SURPASS THE ROOT?

Siders Best

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 8:54 PM
    How about 38th place Kelly's Heroes? Only 13 (yes, THIRTEEN) members, and 7 of them are Masters. Another Level 9 club currently in the top 40 of this Clash. Hats off to them, too.

UPDATE: now in 29th place! Cheers!
  • AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 10:29 PM

pdb1:

The new bonuses had an adverse effect on our CLASHers .

Our CLASHers are losing interest more and more .

Quite the opposite effect in our club.  Everyone dreams of the long putt or the long hole-out, and they know they can even contribute if they wind up in a bunker. . . by making a sand save.  We still have only a bit more than a third of our members Clashing, but that's a new high for the FAPC.  

• Nancy1959
    7,054 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 10:34 PM

You all must realize that we get a comfortable lead and most of us just coast or stop playing altogether?  Why do we need to win by more than 50,000  points (even though we still usually win by more than that)?

I used to play about 150 rounds in a Clash last year when we had some competition. Now it is usually only about 30 or 40 rounds, because we have such a big lead.  A lot of us alternate playing a custom course and then a Clash round to also maximize xp at the same time.  We have many other current members just like me who would Clash like crazy if we had competition.

I'm not saying our CC can't ever be beaten in a Clash.  I'm just saying it would take a lot more than 300,000 points to do so.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 10:45 PM

LIMBs seem to have existed for two months only, and though it's only May 18th @WGT, all but one have played on May 19th already.

But, the Gs stay in control - 30 % ahead, and 200 of them have been playing "tomorrow"! ;)

Impressive display of the Gs against my CC in a Clash:

99 of them played, they gained 28,600 points and six extra awards. Single players gained between 24 and 1,600 points.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 10:56 PM
    minor league team..... the importance you all put on this stuff with regards to a cc's status is only hurting WGT golf..
  • AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 4:18 AM

alosso:

. . . and though it's only May 18th @WGT   [IRL], all but one have played on May 19th already [in WGT's world].

• PAGES
RSS