Help › Forums

multiple players with Skytrak

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 4 2024 6:24 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Nilsaugust
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 6:59 AM

Hi, do you have any thoughts on adding multiplayer when playing with Skytrak.

I want to invite my buddies for beer and golf...

• LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 8:16 AM

It would be sweet to have a 4some with friends

• abmotorman
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 6:38 AM

Looking to re-up my subscription myself. Not having local multiplayer is a major drawback. I wish they would respond with something regarding this need.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 11:25 AM

We recently added online multiplayer for SkyTrak, I hope we can add local multiplayer soon too! 

_CHAMPION 

• 2puttTBOA
    9 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 3:36 PM

When i try multiplayer with SkyTrak it stays in perpetual "searching for opponent" I have yet to play a round. Is this a bug or...

• liparifr3825
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 8:47 AM

Any update on local multiplayer?   Also same thing is when I try to play multiplayer on the network.  Won’t connect with anyone.  

• Tomcat0404
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 11:20 AM

LocalMultiplayer is really urgent needed

• sammoslammo
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 5:01 AM

I second this! And I get the perpetual ‘searching for opponent’ message too. After speaking to customer services I was told multiplayer (online and local) is unavailable on WGT skytrak. Confusing and I’ll even say, a bit misleading since the skytrak version of the app has a specific ‘multiplayer’ mode on the home screen. 

Don’t think I’ll be renewing my subscription if there is no multiplayer mode, it sort of misses the point for me.  

sammy

• mattpope697
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 7:16 AM

Hi WGT,

Can you please provide an update on implementing a local multi player function when using WGT with a SkyTrak?

I have a family of golfers and would very much like to have a 3 or 4 ball match.

Best regards

Matt

• Kmorforsure
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 7:52 AM

Is there any plan to implement this? This is the only reason I’m considering not renewing and moving to a different software. This is terribly needed!  

• PAGES
RSS