Forums

Help › Forums

⚽ PREDICTOR - 2018 WORLD CUP ⚽

Tue, Jul 31 2018 1:19 PM (1,397 replies)
  • jason01291
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 11:29 AM

Wow 6th

Lucky me

Thank you jhonny

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 11:45 AM

First, Cheers to Johnny always in top form in any comp or predictor contest he runs.  This shows in the amount of members that not only show up but see the contest thru to the end.

Second, Hats off to all who stepped forward w/Sponsorships be it sleeves/ creds also allowing for many fun side prop bets  adding to the fun already being had.

Lastly, Thanks for the Kudos an was very please to improve on my showing in past predictor comps.  Thanks Stu, maybe in the next one you will nip me in the end.  

Looking forward to The Next predictor contest already!

***Forgot to add  Johnny your trophy's are always top-class mate!  This will be one that will be proudly displayed and is my new favorite. It will find itself on the trophy shelf right next to another beaut and fav from you in the past My "Golden" Unicorn for being lucky enough to win The Scottish Open a couple years back***

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 12:35 PM

AdamK70:

Stobsbee:

WigerToods2010:
    C'mon gotta be one anorak out there

Lionel Messi
    Kenny Dalglish
    Eusebio
    Martin Peters
    Mario Kempes
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Ronaldo
    Paulo Rossi
    Johan Cruyff
    Ronaldinho
    Gerd Muller
    Bobby Moore
    Maradona
    Fabio Cannavaro

How about taking Ronaldo out & adding in Andres Iniesta ?

Giveaway #8

They think it's all over?

Stobsbee cracked the crossbar with a magnificent solo effort only for AdamK70 to nick in there and toe-poke it over the line!

It is now!  :0)

Some pretty smart cookies out there.............. rem to clear your cache. :)

Stu (SPINO1) will take care of your every whim I'm sure, Adam.

Well done all that had a go.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 1:14 PM

Thanks for all your hard work johnny .

Congratulations to all the winners .

Now johnny your next assignment .

Running a predictor for the british open .

Hurry up - it's starts on thursday .

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 2:44 PM
    Thank you very much Wiger for the great job you did for our fun. Bye, Roberto
  • ider75
    201 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 3:12 PM

WigerToods2010:
    All 10 will receive their prizes in due course - hopefully wgt :)

Well thanks for a top job seting up and running this.

and my prize cr is taken so wgt is on it lol

Cheers

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 2:32 AM
    Well done on another great tournament Johnny. I failed miserably as usual but i had fun.
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 2:39 AM

Had message from WGTChamp saying all credit donations have been collected from sponsor's accounts and forwarded to the TOP 10 winners.

With the above in mind here's who actually won what - be it via league position or during the ongoing Giveaways:

2018 WORLD CUP  PRIZE POOL DISTRIBUTION
     PREDICTOR LEAGUE
    RANK WINNER PRIZE (cr)*
     1st Gdog8 14,790
     2nd SPINO1 9,180
     3rd Greatwhitedale 6,375
     4th MainzMan 5,100
     5th AlbertoBQ 4,080
     6th Jason01291 3,315
     7th Birchi 2,805
     8th Dunedart 2,295
     9th Mrm6400 1,785
    10th Dougal7 1,275
    "GIVEAWAY" WINNERS
    #1 Dunedart SLEEVE
    #2 Shing1 SLEEVE
    #3 RussellFahey SLEEVE
    #4 Dunedart SLEEVE
    #5 Nicozandberg SLEEVE
    #6 Bmw316 SLEEVE
    #7 Bery111 SLEEVE
    #8 AdamK70 SLEEVE

Any deductions / additions of credits will show as "World Cup 2018" in your account transactions history.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 2:59 AM

Sorry for missing the final. Nice comp, thank you! Looking forward to the next one.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 3:43 AM

Huge THANKS from me to the following:

Bubbsboy, MainzMan, Dazza501, Baldace, Stevereilly, Amateur4sure, Kavvz, Alcaucin, Stevietwotimes, Scalley, Dougal7, Carlosdev, Vaibhav5viv, HoylakeHunter, Adeypa, Ri99, Pierolitfiba, WT2010, Bluey403, OleFernando, Ider75, Spino1 & "Anonymous" for their generous donations throughout.

Doff of the hat to WGTChampion for taking the time out to sort out the credit collection/distribution side of things - saves a lot of hassle and means folk can use winnings as they please...  *whistles* including admin fees :)

Thanks to all that participated this time around. I'd a blast reading some of the comments on the thread - some PMs were even better. How can I forget classics such as "What does Home Team mean?"  48 matches in or the oft repeated  "It's coming home."  LMAO

Delighted with the way the event panned out. Thanks for the positive vibes in all of your replies, folks.

RSS