Help › Forums

Clash scores not adding up?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 15 2018 5:58 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mandlebrot
    521 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 7:30 PM

Waste of money buying passes trying to win against them. Wonder who else is doing it?

• blades1964
    100 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 5:27 PM

weve just played the same team tonight same again high score of 350 plus only got a score of 33 and the other player never played in the clash

• blades1964
    100 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 5:30 PM
    same here aswell one of the players havent even played in the clash
  • Corrochano007
    83 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 2:06 PM

Extrange enough both players played Best of Par 5 18 Holes and scored the exact amount of point they received at the clash.

Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure the BUG has to do with the fact that some players disceovered that they can play on a diferent course during a clash and use a super pass and that score counts towards the clash.

WGT should fix this BUG otherwise it is pointless playing in a clash.

I already sent this issue to WGT including screen shot proves, and they did't do anything or at least they never told me, and reading this tread it looks like they didn't do anything about it.

In the next clash my club Will keep an eye on this BUG and see what happens

Will report results 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 2:46 PM

Corrochano007:

Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure the BUG has to do with the fact that some players disceovered that they can play on a diferent course during a clash and use a super pass and that score counts towards the clash.

WGT should fix this BUG otherwise it is pointless playing in a clash.

Exactly, they can play BO3's and play more rounds. I would love to play BO5's everyone of the clashes, I'm not going to cheat to do it

• GrahamB2014
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 5:58 AM

I have copied the following from a post I made under the thread titled Clash Scores Not adding up . I would also add that obviously a player would need to have access to super passes to cheat this way or to be able to check/find out how to use the cheat.

This hopefully is the thread that WGT take notice of any reported bugs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPY OF POST

I can say with 100% certainty that this bug exists.

It only happens every now and then and I am not sure how to replicate it but I have seen the blue super pass option come up for me during a clash whilst I was setting up another round on a different course other than the one that the clash was currently running on.

I guess that if you try to start a round and do not get the super pass option you just keep backing out of the game until you do get it.

This cheating club use this to set up a BOP 5 18 hole round as this gives you the best chance of scoring big points and thus also gets you the 6 times score multiplier. I have also checked with other members of MEGA CC and we can trace this club doing this at least twice against MEGA CC and that we also suspect another club of using the same bug.

The maximum score roughly in points that you could get during the clash for a 9 hole round would be lets say a birdie on each hole with super pass means 24 points each hole equals 216 points these players were getting well over 350 points. It was the fact that 2 players at this club used this bug to get the 6 times and 5 times multipliers that won them the clash (around 4000 points between them and we have screen shots as proof). You can also look at these 2 players playing record against us during the clash there is a record in their score histories about playing BOP5 18 holes whilst the actual clash was on St Andrews .One player never even played on St Andrews but he had a big points score counting in the clash ; how ? this bug.

I have no desire that these players be sanctioned or that their club be banned from the clash all I want is for WGT to admit  that the bug exists and just fix it.

WGT have known about this issue for some time as it was reported months ago by another club and all they said was that they would look into it but they have obviously not done enough if anything.

Until WGT fix this the clash is further devalued as a competition and if MEGA CC come up against this club again I will not play in it . MEGA CC will not resort to using this bug we know it exists but we will not cheat ; if any club needs to cheat like this to win I feel sorry for them.

• PAGES
RSS