Forums

Help › Forums

Golf with Dazza501 IRL-Summer 2018

Mon, Nov 5 2018 6:58 AM (41 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 7:19 AM

mrcaddie:
    I find this mind-boggling...are there really only two WGT'ers from England that play golf in real life and want to get together for a game/meet and greet? Wow.

Part of the problem is getting the word out. Not enough players frequent this forum to know what's going on. I'm still sharing our experiences with guys I play AS with that didn't even know it had happened.  :-(

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 12:32 PM

All over it Daz. I'm off 20 though 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 1:30 PM

Back surgery a few years back left me off work 10 month. I started to play again but after 3 months i had to stop.

Didnt play last year and wont be playing again i feel.......or i would have

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 2:57 PM

SPINO1:
    All over it Daz. I'm off 20 though 

No way in a million years are you getting 2 shots on a hole...lol.

• DJW2307
    13,387 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 3:31 AM

He has to play off the ladies tees and play in a skirt if he does play off that handicap Darren and play with ladies clubs.

Been doing some more digging on course options. Will PM you Darren. I guess a lot depends on any other take ups and where they are travelling from in the UK or from further afield, but if we stick to the Midlands, some great options to work with for sure

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 11:53 AM

DJW2307:

He has to play off the ladies tees and play in a skirt if he does play off that handicap Darren and play with ladies clubs.

Been doing some more digging on course options. Will PM you Darren. I guess a lot depends on any other take ups and where they are travelling from in the UK or from further afield, but if we stick to the Midlands, some great options to work with for sure

Some of the 'attire' I've seen Dazza play in puts Loudmouth to shame.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 11:54 AM

bubbsboy:

Back surgery a few years back left me off work 10 month. I started to play again but after 3 months i had to stop.

Didnt play last year and wont be playing again i feel.......or i would have

Won't stop you holding a pint glass buddy

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 1:38 PM

DJW2307:
    Been doing some more digging on course options.
    I've been at Patshull Park and at Forest of Arden, plus Hawkstone Park (a tad further North).

Both parks are good fun - FoA (Marriott) may be on the expensive side (and M6 makes noise on the northern course!)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 1:58 PM

Sure wont if you fancy playing here and i can stumble the less than 1 mile walk home ;-)

P.S Washington..........not Newcastle pfft ;-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 7:41 PM

bubbsboy:

I started to play again but after 3 months i had to stop.

Didnt play last year and wont be playing again i feel

Sad to hear Bubbs, was really hoping you could get back out there. You should definitely get together for the 19th hole thing with these guys.

RSS