Forums

Help › Forums

did not receive "free gift" balls

Sun, Apr 29 2018 7:36 AM (4 replies)
  • groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2018 9:57 PM

Saturday, April 28, 2018, approx. 9PM PST, logged in and received advertisement about free balls:

Special offer for players that buy 2,000 or more WGT Credits today through tomorrow (4/27/18-4/28/18) on WGT, get 3 TaylorMade TP5 virtual golf balls (L47+).

I immediately purchased 2,000 credits, but no "free gift" arrived.  When I checked my account, the purchase was posted as taking place on 4/29/2018.  Am I to assume that I am not gong to get "free gift"?  As I post this message at 9:50 PM PST on Saturday night, 2/28/2018 within the advertised time window, a promised/advertised "free gift" has still not arrived??

Also interesting is that the advertisement for "free gift" did not appear at all during the several hours that I was online playing on Friday night, 24 hours earlier.

Please advise status, intentions, or lack thereof?

Thank you

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2018 10:15 PM

Sorry to say, you'd have to ask WGT, not the users' forum.

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2018 1:57 AM

Thank you for your resolve, WGT, "free gift" received.  Prompt reply, much appreciated!!

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2018 2:19 AM

yes, I see your point, not a good place to vent... no wonder I couldn't find a better category.  Nevertheless, was just trying to report something broken  -- was mad at the time, 'cause I got myself enthused about trying out the sleeve of balls, ended up venting when started out to report problem. 

So, these are "users" forums?  I should have looked closer, as all I noticed led me to only see: "WGT Forums"  Then I didn't see a forum for ball discussion - so ended up in "Equipment  . . .."   What was I thinking?

Well thanks for he advice.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2018 7:36 AM

You need not excuse - that's rather on me for my short-cut reply.

It's also not the question "where in the forums" but it's "here or outside".

Fact is that WGT's mods have gone a long way from showing up on such questions to reducing their presence to a minimum and leaving the answers to us, their customers. This is the declared status!

So, a question like yours may only find a reply via CS. Feel free to vent though!

RSS