Help › Forums

Nike balls ?

Sat, Apr 28 2018 8:15 AM (31 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 6:30 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Well I must have misunderstood, what the word tomorrow means,
    Not really but according to ScottHope`s post , it says "tomorrow April 24th " That happens to be today so the downtime will be tonight . We already got our heads up that the balls would be removed by the end of the month .

Stocking up wont do any good for the player . They are still going to run out of balls and have to replace them . All of this fuss about the balls being removed from the game is no big deal . But every body wants to almost act like its the end of the world or something .

WGT is not going to leave a void of revenue loss that big . There will be a new ball sponsor replacement , which will require nothing more than a new logo picture .So save your credits for the new ball instead of feeding the WGT greed machine . 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 6:54 AM

lonniescott711:

All of this fuss about the balls being removed from the game is no big deal . But every body wants to almost act like its the end of the world or something .

WGT is not going to leave a void of revenue loss that big . There will be a new ball sponsor replacemen

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 7:59 AM

Remember they west coast, probably not in the office yet.  I'd expect an announcement for down time sometime within the next few hours.  Assuming the tweet wasn't a Romulan plot to start a war.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 8:56 AM

kavvz:
    Assuming the tweet wasn't a Romulan plot to start a war.

I figured it was a Russian bot posting fake news.  :-D

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 9:41 AM

lonniescott711:

Woodoworkery:
    Well I must have misunderstood, what the word tomorrow means,
    Not really but according to ScottHope`s post , it says "tomorrow April 24th " That happens to be today so the downtime will be tonight . We already got our heads up that the balls would be removed by the end of the month .

Stocking up wont do any good for the player . They are still going to run out of balls and have to replace them . All of this fuss about the balls being removed from the game is no big deal . But every body wants to almost act like its the end of the world or something .

WGT is not going to leave a void of revenue loss that big . There will be a new ball sponsor replacement , which will require nothing more than a new logo picture .So save your credits for the new ball instead of feeding the WGT greed machine . 

Totally Agree Lonnie. The Volviks I'm using right now are 200 credits cheaper, if everyone is doing that sales would be down drastically. 

I would imagine Cally would get the better specs. We'll See

• Schlieffen99
    225 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 12:18 PM

Super Star Trek hyper-drive golf balls to be announced soon, expect the same performance as your current Nikes but with a few more credits to pay for them, lol...

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 12:17 AM

Well, a number of us were correct, Titleist balls are outrageously  priced!!!!!

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 12:38 AM

Wow

Bravo WGT !

End of a month is the 24th of it   ==>  Good to know !

I guess I will never understand WGT !

Wanted to equip myself today (which is 25th here in EU) --->  JUST FORGET IT

Have they lost their marbles...

Same specs as before with what is now available is an increase of 15% to 20 and more %

Is this really going to up your income WGT

Come on guys

This is just madness those Titlest and TM balls

I'm going back to Calls or maybe even to worse

This is nonsense...

No way here in Europe to earn free credits and now that.  Come on WGT.

This is slowly only done for the americans...... or Americanos

EDIT : 1050 cr for the highest available ball!     :D :D :D   (lost in words)

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 4:58 AM

dint know what to do but decided to stock up glad i did got my lvl 61 nikes for 500 credits when they run out eff this game

• rabrown53
    96 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 6:04 AM

not much for posting on the forums, but WHAT A CROCK!  was paying $4.50 for a sleeve of Nike balls.  now the comparable "new" ball is $6.75.  well, WGT, loss of revenue from me.  i will go to the $3.25 cally and you will lose $1.25 every time i get a new sleeve of balls.

RSS