Help › Forums

Equipment Suggestions

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 18 2018 12:22 PM (4 replies)
  • Sherlock158
    13 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 1:39 PM

I would like to see Gloves added.

I would think they should have an impact on club precision, forgiveness, and meter speed.

I think you could work out the way they're used, i.e. "x" amount of hits (like a ball) or an one time purchase to have in the inventory.

This would be a great option to have.

Thanks, Sherlock158 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 11:15 AM

Sherlock158:

I would like to see Gloves added.

I guess you arent paying attention to your avatar . If you did then you would see that it has a glove on when on both the tee and the fairway play . When on the green you will see the glove in their back pocket . So dont know why you think a glove has anything to do with the clubs specs as it doesnt .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 12:21 PM

lonniescott711:
    I guess you arent paying attention to your avatar . If you did then you would see that it has a glove on when on both the tee and the fairway play

Not for mobile. I think it's one of the apparel items that have to be purchased. In any case, my avatar doesn't have a glove. And the only way I can see to equip one is by purchasing it.

Regardless, they already have something in place. But I'm not sure what the glove's effects are for the mobile platform.  

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 12:22 PM

Great idea Sherlock, a glove that you could buy for 500 or 100 hits that would improve precision, forgiveness or have a distance boost would be pretty cool.. The first thing WGT needs to do is come out with more equipment period..  Drivers and wedges for sure..That would be real cool though if they came out with a glove that gave some sort of boost, I am sure it would be a rip off, but at least it would be something new.. The only hesitation I have on that idea is that I would not want WGT to get carried away with it , they don't need to make the game any more of an arcade game than it is now...

I like your idea though Sherlock> thanks for the suggestion , it made me think a bit about what WGT is and might become.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 12:38 PM

I don't believe you purchase the glove itself, but you can use "coins" to upgrade the glove to a higher level to increase the effect it may have.  Each "sponsor" may have a different "effect" ...one may cater to putter forgiveness, another increased spin, or a slower meter speed on irons or driver...they all vary ...you just go through and find what suits your game and use the coins to upgrade the item if you are playing the coin games that is.  

The sponsor apparel items primarily are used for the coin matches they seem to overlap in a couple areas but I have never had sponsor boosting apparel in effect for a ranked round or WGT tournament or CC tournament where the gear may gift me an edge over others.  As such, you end up needing to familiarize yourself with the adjustments the gear has on your normal clubs and basically play what can feel like two different sets with different performance characteristics....

RSS