Forums

Help › Forums

Google Sheets Query...

Wed, Apr 18 2018 5:02 AM (29 replies)
  • racoondad
    322 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2018 8:33 PM

Sorry, not much of help here. I did copy-paste up to 5 pages. Once or twice a day. It's boring but I can handle that :)

garyk49:

Johnny, check with raccondad.  I think he used to do something like this with a season long tourney in my club.  When he left, I found it way too confusing to try and pick it up and continue the tourney.

And at the same time, tell him I am sorry for bringing his name into this.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 1:18 AM

I'm beginning to think Johnny that this problem might have something to do with the data in the table being pulled in from a database with javascript.

If I block javascript, the WGT leaderboards have no information in them, whereas the little schedule table above the results table, still has its information in it, and I can get that table to work with Google sheets.

You could test this on a table that works for you by blocking javascript on the webpage that has the table, and see if the table data still remains.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 3:37 AM

racoondad:

Sorry, not much of help here. I did copy-paste up to 5 pages. Once or twice a day. It's boring but I can handle that :)

Thanks for popping over anyhoos, cheers "dad" :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 3:42 AM

ScottHope:

I'm beginning to think Johnny that this problem might have something to do with the data in the table being pulled in from a database with javascript.

If I block javascript, the WGT leaderboards have no information in them, whereas the little schedule table above the results table, still has its information in it, and I can get that table to work with Google sheets.

You could test this on a table that works for you by blocking javascript on the webpage that has the table, and see if the table data still remains.

New day, new brain freeze... hello again,  Scott.

Messing around with the above.

You mind sending me a Gmail address via a PM that'll allow me to give you full access to a spreadsheet I'm messing with at the moment?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 6:13 AM

WigerToods2010:

alcaucin:

Luv ya posts J..generally both erudite and funny.

Always one of them                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

;))

I'm touched, Andy... but you know that anyway.  :-)

Stop it man, me 6 pack hurtin....

Obviously just dropped the beer ! ;~P

Reminds me of an old joke..Why do Women have 2 holes, so close together ??

Naaw , can't do it .....leave the punch line to the imagination !!!

5 sleeves and a 6 month moderation, to anyone with the correct answer..;)))

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 7:26 AM

alcaucin:

its like a 6 pack of beir. 

Im going to jail, lol

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 9:26 AM

gsoup:

alcaucin:

its like a 6 pack of beir. 

Im going to jail, lol

Yeah but..WHY are women  like a 6 pack ?  

EDIT  5 sleeves is real ( now 2 cause too easy ) ...surely the MODS won't 'rip you a new one' for something that is Essentially a bit of fun?

Don't blame me if they DO  ;:::))

EDIT..2..give this an hour then I'll post the punchline....not even that rude tbh

Near a year moderation last stint, for a phtt..  in house joke,  that WGT considered out of order....it WAS crude to be fair, but, speaking to a like minded individual.. :/

I'm over it..HONESTLY   lol

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 10:53 AM

alcaucin:
    EDIT..2..give this an hour then I'll post the punchline....not even that rude tbh

Why have Women 2 holes so close together....?

Easy..

So you can carry them home LIKE a 6 pack.

Wasn't really worth the wait...saved me 1200++  credits mind !

;)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 11:31 AM

Jeez, nobody got that one?

I used to carry one home from the pub every night.  A woman that is, not a six pack.

When I was (much) younger I used to work out quite a bit, ended up with one hell of a 6 pack.  Being young and stupid though I kept working out and BAM!, one day the effin' thing turned into a keg : (

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 11:32 AM

MainzMan:

Jeez, nobody got that one?

I used to carry one home from the pub every night.  A woman that is, not a six pack.

When I was (much) younger I used to work out quite a bit, ended up with one hell of a 6 pack.  Being young and stupid though I kept working out and BAM!, one day the effin' thing turned into a keg : (

You must be over 45....it's a drudge to keep the 'keg' @ bay tbh ;)

RSS