Forums

Help › Forums

Are there any use playing tournaments at all, at the moment?

Tue, Apr 17 2018 5:48 AM (3 replies)
  • DoktorSlice
    729 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2018 9:42 AM

Ok, here we go again.

I noticed WGT has gone back to their non paying attitude. Almost two weeks now since i saw some payouts from their weekly tournaments. 14 days have passed since the ending of the1st Major att Pebble.Beach. Nothing from that one either. They even failed to pay for premium tournaments in our CC. Sent messages about that, but of course no response.

So my question is, for trying to earn some credits at all  is there any use playing in Ready Go tournaments at the moment, or do they include the non paying package too?

I won a bracket now, and that one was paid out instantly.

Good to know some thing are as usual.

• FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2018 6:26 PM

Hi DoktorSlice,

I noticed you said 'gone back to their non paying attitude' me and my members have also been playing in the Turf Wars and at times have not been credited with our wins, are you saying that this was also an occurrence in the past?

Anyway, I've contacted WGT (by email) about this a couple of weeks ago and so have a few of my members but we have not received any response thusfar.

This glitch really needs to be addressed and fixed or else what is the point of playing while wasting our credits?

- FDB

• DoktorSlice
    729 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2018 5:02 PM

Hi there FDB. 

Yes I'm sad to say this is not the first time this happens. They are very quick to take our credits, but when it goes the other way around...... 

• DoktorSlice
    729 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 5:48 AM

I tried to reply FDB but it seems I got censored or something. Yes this was not the first time.

RSS