Forums

Help › Forums

unavailable rental clubs

Fri, Apr 13 2018 1:41 PM (3 replies)
  • MyGime1
    83 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2018 11:52 AM

The site keeps telling me it has offered me free rentals, and asks if I would like to equip with them,,, so I say yes

then it doesn't give me the rentals, but still keeps telling me they are available and askinf if I wish to equip myself later again 1

any idea how i get the rentals please?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2018 7:31 AM

Contact customer service. Sometimes when you level up, the servers are slow to update, and you can't get the rentals. If this is what is happening, contact customer service and they will take care of you. 

Cheers   Brett

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2018 8:08 AM

Hi,

Sometimes when you level up for free rentals, it won't let us do it. Strange. I had this situation before, probably 5 to 10 times. 

Later I had messaged CS regarding the missed option of doing free rentals. Having said that, CS replied to me that, they are sorry about the error of missing free rentals, but you can go to pro shop and do a rental by using credits and once its done they will return back the credits of how much you paid for the renting. Thats the only way, you can get the missed level up free rentals. 

If you are going to do this one, give a heads up to CS and let them know and then do this scenario. Else it might get worse without letting them know. 

- Carl

• JoeyOnTour
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2018 1:41 PM

Might be that there s to many multi accts

RSS