Forums

Help › Forums

Getting rid of unwanted clothes on mobile version

Mon, Oct 22 2018 9:30 PM (6 replies)
  • PastorJon
    277 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2018 4:38 PM

Any way to get rid of the different versions of outfits on the mobile app?  I have a load of crappy gear that's just cluttering up my screen.

Especially when it won't scroll down so I can see some of the gear I am using.

I don't care about trying to sell it, I just want to delete it!

• PastorJon
    277 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2018 7:01 PM

Bump.  Well WGT minions? Is there or is there not?

And if not, is it something you're working on?

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2018 6:57 AM

PastorJon:

And if not, is it something you're working on?

I don't believe that I would be wrong with what I am about to say.  Don't hold your breath on them working on it.  It does not generate any revenue, so I doubt that it is being worked on.

But, then again you never know.  Again, don't hold your breath.

• PastorJon
    277 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2018 5:06 PM

bump for the hell of it.  Any changes on this front? I'd still love to get rid of a bunch of different clothes. I've had to buy a minivan to carry them all!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2018 9:30 PM

I was going to ask the same.

There are some clothes I regret purchasing (I must've been drunk at the time) and they're just sitting in the closet gathering dust.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 8:14 AM

the clutter is annoying but there are worse things that we'd like changed with apparel. A closet tab would be handy. move all the pieces you never wear into that room.

First is the awarding points to maxxed out gear. It's just a waste of points. this becomes a bigger deal when your common gear is maxxed and you'd like for the rare and epic gear to accrue points faster. 

They tossed a bone about a month ago and started awarding coin bonuses if the system wanted to award points to a maxxed out piece of gear.

But for the most part the players that have maxxed out gear don't really need 1200 coins. we've got hundreds of millions of the things.

I'd rather the points went to the other pieces.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 8:58 AM

Yes! don’t need no points on already maxed out apparel. Wait few hours to run sponsorship, just to get duplicated points..but I like you WGT, keep up the good work..

Now I want my Bonus!..lol

RSS