Help › Forums

Lip outs have become ridiculous

Sun, Jul 14 2019 8:26 AM (55 replies)
  • ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 4:36 PM

alanti:
    pmm711:
    Plus...make a negative comment in the main forum here and I think they red flag your account and make you lip out more. ;-/
    LMAO....I love conspiracies.....tell me more!

Shhh!....Don't spoil it for me!

• V01D
    11 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 1:38 PM

K7JBQ:

That's not a WGT issue. WGT has no control over the meter; that's a function of your computer and your browser.

First thing to try is taking a couple of "practice swings" (letting the meter run all the way out without clicking). That often clears up a meter issue.

If that doesn't help, try another browser. Maxthon is a popular choice among top players here.

If wgt has no control over meter,how do they implement/control different speeds of balls otherwise? of course they do it is naive to say otherwise.

Im using maxthon with a $1500 gen 8  i7 core laptop and solid wifi,have noticed alot of change gameplay this last week

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 4:07 PM

V01D:
    If wgt has no control over meter,how do they implement/control different speeds of balls otherwise?

Real simple. The number in the specs determines the speed well before you swing and that's what  gets plugged into the equation.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 4:57 PM

Hmmm, don't know about "speed of balls." I don't think one ball is any faster than another. Speed is a function of the swing and the green.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2018 5:35 AM

K7JBQ:
    Speed is a function of the swing and the green.

Yes, it is. I was assuming he was talking about the meter speed.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2018 5:59 AM

YankeeJim:

K7JBQ:
    Speed is a function of the swing and the green.

Yes, it is. I was assuming he was talking about the meter speed.

That is the way I read it too Jim. It appears that he is trying to imply that WGT can and does manipulate the meter and meter speed.

• V01D
    11 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 6:35 AM

They manipulate every part of game including putting it is beyond obvious,today yesterday fine example nothing is playing correct and wont for rest of week i believe.

I see pattern week normal play,week where wgt makes majority of putts wrong after a misdirected approach shot gos offline of where should be.

I just don't play when i see like this so you make no money wgt.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 9:40 AM

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 10:28 AM

V01D:

They manipulate every part of game including putting it is beyond obvious,today yesterday fine example nothing is playing correct and wont for rest of week i believe.

I see pattern week normal play,week where wgt makes majority of putts wrong after a misdirected approach shot gos offline of where should be.

I just don't play when i see like this so you make no money wgt.

There are so many things to try before pointing the finger to wgt, such as:

Not all browsers play the same.

Not all flash versions play the same.

Have you tried a wired connection?

Have you tried a wired mouse?

What type of panel you have?

What it's input (output) lag?

Have you played wgt on another PC?

• V01D
    11 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 2:55 PM

Yiannis1970  you have 1579 eagles,13504 birds,9 double eagles,1 hios out  of  1497 ranked rounds i see you have no issues  

Not all browsers play the same.

maxthon5 

Not all flash versions play the same.

inbuilt/flash

Have you tried a wired connection?

yes i can connect to roter direct if want

What type of panel you have?

panel i don't understand?

What it's input (output) lag?

speed test ,says 45.1 mbps(around average) download 30.5mbps

Have you played wgt on another PC?

yes but my laptop is inspiron 5570 gen 8 i7 core 4ghz with 512gb ssd drive,16gb ram and radeon graphics card,meet standards.

is what it is i will stop complaining it is pointless anyway,thanks have a nice day

RSS