Forums

Help › Forums

WGT needs to stop the cheats

Sun, Nov 22 2020 12:51 PM (75 replies)
  • Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 11:29 PM

I have been playing for many years and enjoy the game BUT I completely think its ridiculous that people are obviously using cheats to shoot crazy low rounds.  53 ?  Really.  I work my butt off and proud to shoot 60 and I'm 7 strokes back ? lmao  NO WAY.  Enough already !  Somehow someway.  So what are these people going to do when they have to play on TV with no cheats ? lol.  Ridiculous 

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 12:32 AM

No post

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 3:34 AM

60 is just the start of good scoring...............

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 4:55 AM

60 in PB is not bad !! 
    You will do better in coming days !!
    More concentration, practise and patience will get to 55 and less ;) wait for it !

- Carl 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 5:17 AM

Jimbog1964:

Weird how out of 22 million users and 70,000 CC their is only a couple hundred able to do it.

Then there are those that can shoot under 5 feet on a 9 hole Closest to the pin tournament but seem to be average when playing with them live.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 5:36 AM

Ohjoy40:
    I have been playing for many years and enjoy the game BUT I completely think its ridiculous that people are obviously using cheats to shoot crazy low rounds

You've been here for years but are only a casual player. 1400+ rounds in 9 years?! Why not try applying yourself instead of crying about it? You come here like some entitled trophy-seeker hurling baseless claims about cheating and one look at your history immediately qualifies your opinion.

Players like you are a dime a dozen. YOU can't do it with minimal effort so it must be cheating. Pffft.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 6:56 AM

theshortdriver:
    I said to him just before his eighth one in a row..that is crazy do you cheat much,he then told me that he could not win the regular way so he looked and looked then found and bought a cheat code from a hacker for any golf game..he then offered me the code..well I was incensed that a player would stoop  that low to win at this game and after saying a few choice words to him I quit the round as I will not ever play a person that cheats at anything,

Did you take a screen shot of this conversation and send it to WGT for investigation? I'm guessing you didn't. You complain about cheats but when you had the chance to shut one down you did nothing.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 6:57 AM

Duplicate

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 6:57 AM

Tigerpaw509:

Jimbog1964:

Weird how out of 22 million users and 70,000 CC their is only a couple hundred able to do it.

Then there are those that can shoot under 5 feet on a 9 hole Closest to the pin tournament but seem to be average when playing with them live.

I'd say way more than that can...The difference between banging in 30s veering 29 v 30s veering 32 is the real playing well divide I guess. If played from tier default tees the game offers a good challenge to get to that standard.  Nothing real elite there but good players territory.

Plenty of vids of people doing it - No voodoo.

IRL same really.  Being involved in boys football for many years you see it over and over.  They have teams graded A - E for a reason from very early on.  Some A graders may drop to B and some Bs get to A but Es will be D grade at best. Great they are all are out there....................Maybe the OP could do better, who knows, but getting the chits over his marvellous 60 getting thumped is going to get derison and rightly so.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 7:08 AM

theshortdriver:
    he then told me that he could not win the regular way so he looked and looked then found and bought a cheat code from a hacker for any golf game

This should have been an immediate indication that the guy was jerking your chain. LOL

RSS