Forums

Help › Forums

looking to quit current country club

Sat, Sep 8 2018 6:33 AM (41 replies)
  • GREG5298
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 4:37 PM

i want to quit my current country club and join one with members who actually play. i account for more than 70 percent of my clubs xp points. my question is do i loose all those xp points and do i gain the benefits of whatever new cc i join.  what are the pros and cons

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 6:27 PM

Greg, the XP's you earned in that club stay in that club.

When you join a new CC you get the same benefits as everyone else in that club.

I sent you an Invite

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 6:55 PM

Take a look at The Old Duffers Retreat. All players are very active. 

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_old_duffers_retreat/default.aspx

I can't think of any con's other than your XP will start all over, which means nothing as you cant use it for anything anyway.

From day one with a new club you can play in most all the tourney's, and in the Old Duffers Retreat when you reach 10,000 XP you become a member & can make your own tourney's. 

Good Luck

Dave

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 10:53 PM

GREG5298:
    do i loose all those xp points and do i gain the benefits of whatever new cc i join.
    CC XPs are your contribution to the CC and they stay with the CC. In any new CC, your record would start with zero.

But, for many mid to high level CCs, these point should not matter, because there ain't no real benefit connected.

You will take your earnings from the old CC's earnings to the new one, but that ain't important either.

There are a lot of pros in an active CC, and the cons lie only in the inactive CC. Make new friends, chat and play in a friendly&reliable environment etc.

My two points: Besides of checking the members list, ask the owner on his wall before applying - his activities are crucial!

• lonniescott711
    4,181 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 10:28 AM

GREG5298:

i want to quit my current country club and join one with members who actually play. i account for more than 70 percent of my clubs xp points. my question is do i loose all those xp points and do i gain the benefits of whatever new cc i join.  what are the pros and cons

Really? According to this account you dont play A/S or M/P . Also you only have 270 ranked rounds played L66 Tour Pro 8 year old account . So you must be the only person in the club in order to contribute 70 % or more in XPs . Or were you referring to another account that you are using ? 

• pitbullocked
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 7:49 PM

cause the game sucks thats why,,,,,,,,scam.....unless you max out your credit card......

• Nancy1959
    7,037 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 8:44 PM

I concur with Lonnie's question.  I get over 1 million xp per week.  I'm not sure what it takes to get to level 66, but I don't imagine it's very much.

Anyway, there are a ton of CC's on this site who get a lot of participation.....

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 8:51 PM

we have guys in our club "springbok links Bad Boys" that contribute over 38000 xp's in less than 24 hours

so if you do it right you can contribute and increase your own xp's very quickly

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 11:54 AM

terencehill3:

we have guys in our club "springbok links Bad Boys" that contribute over 38000 xp's in less than 24 hours

so if you do it right you can contribute and increase your own xp's very quickly

I use premier for that. It runs out in 50 days and I won't renew it.

I'm at L-115 and the club is on its way to L-18, no reason to spend that kind of money anymore.

Nice club you are in Terence

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 12:46 PM

play the  cc clashes , win a free custom course , play every day for 28 days and your cc points will soon multiply .

RSS