Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Pro Tier

Sat, Mar 24 2018 10:37 AM (5 replies)
  • superkitty11
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 3:14 PM

Hi - I am currently ranked a "Pro" with an average score of 77.95. at what point/avg score do I need to move to "Tour Pro"?

Thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 5:44 PM

• nolongerlonger
    2,813 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 7:17 AM

Nor do games with friends (Alternate Shot, Match, Skins, etc) or games where a "real" golf score is not received.  It is impossible to average a stroke game giving a score of 72 (or 36) and a blitz score of 455 and get an average or any games recorded in Practice mode.  

David

• BlackBeltRizen
    4 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 3:49 AM

Hi Don,

Is this true? I don't think I have even played 20 RANKED rounds and I recently moved up to the Tour Pro tier. I have only played a handful 18-hole rounds. I have played a couple of hundred heads-up matches. But my average for the few rounds of 18-holes I have played is in the upper 80s. As such, I don't understand how or why I moved up to the Tour Pro tier.

Thanks.

Jason

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 9:52 AM

BlackBeltRizen:

Hi Don,

Is this true? I don't think I have even played 20 RANKED rounds and I recently moved up to the Tour Pro tier. I have only played a handful 18-hole rounds. I have played a couple of hundred heads-up matches. But my average for the few rounds of 18-holes I have played is in the upper 80s. As such, I don't understand how or why I moved up to the Tour Pro tier.

Thanks.

Jason

If you play alot of coin games, you can get promoted from there.  When I first stated, I played coin games only, and got promoted to master, without one ranked rounds played.  Not sure what wgt uses for criteria for promoting from coin games, but they use something.  I was a master with a 150 average.  Good luck

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 10:37 AM

Luckystar5:
    I was a master with a 150 average. 
    On mobile, the promotion in tiers comes with certain XP levels. It may work until Tour Master.

RSS