Forums

Help › Forums

Clash# 68 BS

Sat, Mar 17 2018 12:14 PM (3 replies)
  • CRobinson2038
    51 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 2:08 PM

Whats up with not being able to use the clubs I paid ridiculous amounts of money for?  If we want to advance in this game it's all about the equipment we buy. We pay gross amounts of money of your equipment to improve our game and you take it away during the clashes now? Refund all the money I've paid for your equipment if I can't use it!!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 3:09 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 4:17 PM

CRobinson2038:
    If we want to advance in this game it's all about the equipment we buy.

Clashes don't care, all they want is your 37 credits a bazillion times. For some reason they thought a SOTW version would inspire people. Obviously you aren't.  

p.s., You might consider deleting the other 3 copied and pasted threads you started AFTER there was already one going, that's a flagrant and direct violation of the T&Cs. And they won't care how pissed off you are.

All over a clash. LMAO

• JohnBurke62
    8 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 12:14 PM

The team I am on doesnt seem to like to forced club set. You are not used to them and potentially they drive up your average score if you dont play as well.

Also the % for sand save is awarding someone/team for getting into a bad spot. Those %'s can be unfair too. As one example when a game started the other team had 4 people post scores. I was the first on my team and had a very good game so I got % greens and birdies over 4 players....I was close to the same score as them. Is that fair? It may make you want to play less.

RSS