Forums

Help › Forums

conscedutive day bonus

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:28 PM (8 replies)
  • JimG5565
    18 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 2:45 PM

The last week or so I have not been getting proper credit for consedutive day credits.  I was in hospital for awhile and when i started playing again, i would understandable start back at i day played but i would then play up to ten days in a row and get the 10m day bonus but when i went to play the next day is went back to one day played. i started again and got to 10 days played, got the bonus but bagain, it revvered back to 1day played again. 

any help you can give woyl be appreciated.

JimG5565

• sbjorn
    41 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 5:39 PM

Hey, I hope you are feeling better.

Keep in mind ... WGT runs on a 24-hour clock so it wouldn' necessarily have to be a different day of the week to turn a new day.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:15 PM

JimG5565:

The last week or so I have not been getting proper credit for consedutive day credits.  I was in hospital for awhile and when i started playing again, i would understandable start back at i day played but i would then play up to ten days in a row and get the 10m day bonus but when i went to play the next day is went back to one day played. i started again and got to 10 days played, got the bonus but bagain, it revvered back to 1day played again. 

any help you can give woyl be appreciated.

JimG5565

On your gameclient, under the consecutive days played you will see the time until the next day.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:55 PM

Plus, you have an indication of whether you played already or not (more difficult on mobile)!

If you have a routine for CDP, did you mind your local change to daylight saving time?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 1:11 AM

alosso:
    If you have a routine for CDP, did you mind your local change to daylight saving time?

That is probably his problem. The day resets an hour earlier now.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 6:52 AM

On the East Coast it's at 8:00PM during DST

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 8:33 AM

alosso:
    Plus, you have an indication of whether you played already or not (more difficult on mobile)!

Does mobile CDP work like PC CDP? By that I mean does the very first swing get you the bonus on mobile? 

Joe probably knows the answer, too.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 9:03 AM
    YankeeJim:
    Does mobile CDP work like PC CDP? By that I mean does the very first swing get you the bonus on mobile? 
    Yes it does, I had to do that when power went out last week on my phone
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:28 PM

+1

YankeeJim:
    alosso:

Does mobile CDP work like PC CDP?

I wanted to say, "the indication is more difficult to read on mobile".

RSS