Forums

Help › Forums

No more credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 13 2018 2:22 PM (5 replies)
  • Lance444777
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:32 PM

What am I missing? I don't know exactly how you earn credits I guess, but it seemed like in no time I went up on levels (up to 18 or 19 or so) and got credits added up pretty quickly (around 200) and now that I am on level 25, my credits haven't moved at all. And wow I have tried doing the "surveys" until I thought I had given out all the information of my bank acct, 401k and life insurance policy. And I STILL haven't gotten credit for those surveys. That isn't happening anymore. 

Anybody?

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 10:29 AM

Lance444777:

What am I missing? I don't know exactly how you earn credits I guess, but it seemed like in no time I went up on levels (up to 18 or 19 or so) and got credits added up pretty quickly (around 200) and now that I am on level 25, my credits haven't moved at all. And wow I have tried doing the "surveys" until I thought I had given out all the information of my bank acct, 401k and life insurance policy. And I STILL haven't gotten credit for those surveys. That isn't happening anymore. 

Anybody?

The credits are there just harder to get . Under the watch videos tab will be 2 credit videos watch them . Now they are time consuming but really worth it . When I first started doing them I was getting around 100 a day . Multiple views and very much worth it . Now Im being limited but I still do good every day . Matter of fact they are all I do every day and nothing more .

The surveys are tricky and harder to get at times . But once you get in to them they payout very well . Do the surveys under Peanut Labs as they payout the best and cause the least amount of trouble . Most of them will even pay you a few credits even when you dont qualify .

As you tier up you are awarded so many credits for doing so . You will only get those when you tier up and only then . Once you get good enough then you can play the monthly tournaments for credits or the RGs as well .

So continue to do the surveys and the videos and save your credits for the club upgrades . Dont waste the credits on expensive balls as they will do you no good until you get the better clubs . So play with what you have and learn how to play the game and save for club upgrades further down the road . Take care good luck and hope this helps you out . Also welcome to the game and  have fun . :-) 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 11:06 AM

If you are a mobile player, it a lot easier getting credits than PC. For a long time I would log in on mobile and get credits on there.

I would play on PC though

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 11:33 AM

Lance444777:
    in no time I went up on levels (up to 18 or 19 or so) and got credits added up pretty quickly (around 200) and now that I am on level 25, my credits haven't moved at all.

/methinks that credits are available for some low range level rises, but this would stop at some point.

Surveys are a thorny path, covered with disappointment. Get used to low-low pay and the feeling of being scammed!

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 12:35 PM

You're right, it stops at level 15.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 2:22 PM

You will now only get credits from WGT when you tier up. Join a country club and get the benefit of the advice from senior members.

Welcome to the game!

RSS