Help › Forums

Error when saving replay

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 11 2018 11:09 AM (9 replies)
  • FLYERBT
    171 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 12:39 PM

To WGT staff

When I try to "Share" a replay, I immediately get an "Unexpected error" message. This started on 3-9-18.

Thank you

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 6:34 PM

Hi Bruce,

Not having a prob our end.

Maybe contact CS at bottom of page "Contact", They usually get to the root of It

Ken

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 10:58 PM

You have 10 replays saved.  You have to delete 1, since you can only have 10 saved.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 4:03 AM

Hi Don,

I think he has a different problem as he's not trying to save a replay, He's just looking to share It

Ken

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 4:37 AM

He can try copying the address to the replay at the bottom and then using the link in the media to send to a friend.

I usually save it first, and then share it.

Good Luck

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:12 AM

you can also send the replays to your email and have a separate folder for replays. That way you can save everything

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:17 AM

Yes knowing Bruce that Is/has been what he has doing but for some reason possibly on his end he's having trouble doing that

Hopefully he get's It sorted as he like's saving showing us them "Garden Spot" replays

Happy golfing all, Keep her between the ditches (On the fairway)

Ken

• FLYERBT
    171 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 7:11 AM

Yea Ken. That is exactly it. When I hit Share, I get the Unexpected Error. I will try again today. Maybe it is my browser.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

As always, keep em "In the Garden Spot"!

Bruce

*** UPDATE: It is working fine now

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 9:15 AM

happymt:

you can also send the replays to your email and have a separate folder for replays. That way you can save everything

Thats a good idea. I usually save the in my Blog, but I can create a folder in my Email

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 11:09 AM

DonCaron:

happymt:

Thats a good idea. I usually save the in my Blog, but I can create a folder in my Email

I was a good idea. I still do it. Actually I do it 2 ways. I e-mail them to myself but I also clcik on copy beside the url and put it in a text file as well. But many of our older replays no longer work, Giving us a error message saying "Replay is no longer available" .

RSS