Forums

Help › Forums

Black Diamond GC looking for active members

Sun, Dec 16 2018 6:59 PM (20 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2018 8:59 AM

Black Diamond GC is looking for some more members for a friendly and relaxed club.

We are a level 19 club (with all the benefits that includes),  195members as of today, players at all skill levels.  We have a full series of free/premium/CTTH tournaments, a website, and an internal handicap system which we use for a few of them.

If you want to compete with top end champs/legends, or with TM's and Masters, on a friendly basis, we are the place to be.  You need advice or help tiering up, we help.

Members play as they see fit, in club tournaments as they prefer (or not).  We do not ask anyone to buy cc xp passes, either in club clashes or any time.  We carry members who need time off from game as long as they drop a line to a director.  Reason (could be health issues, car accident, just need a break) doesn't matter.

We only ask that members play regularly, use free cc xp passes as appropriate, and check club forum for updates 

Pros+ only.  I am tired of washing out hacks and amateurs for inactivity.

Any club director can admit you.

We do very little active recruiting.  But Black Diamond keeps growing because of word of mouth.

Tom

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2018 4:09 PM

Bumping...

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2018 10:17 PM

Bumping

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2018 9:57 PM

Bumping. 

Always open to those who get kicked for not buying enough passes in club clashes.  I like them but participation is voluntary in our club.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2018 6:41 AM

Bumping ...

• mullin2016
    378 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2018 9:37 PM

Greetings Tom.   I've been looking for a country club to join and came across your write up of Black Diamond GC.  Sounds like just the kind of environment I'm looking for; friendly & relaxed with helpful members.

I am currently a level 86 Legend and usually play 5 to 6 nights a week unless I'm on vacation.  My average is currently shown as 77 but that's not accurate; I think it's because I've only played a couple of stroke play rounds since I hit Legend status.  I would guess that my real average is around 67 or so. 

Let me know what other info I can provide for your consideration.  Thanks

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:37 PM

Bumping ...

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 8:32 PM

Bumping, but as I do so, I want to be clear I will not tolerate disrespectful behavior towards anyone in WGT from a member in Black Diamond GC.  I kicked somebody tonight because of that.

We are a fun & friendly club.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 1:24 PM

Bumping … fun & friendly members welcome.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 5:31 PM

Bumping again, fun & friendly members welcome.

RSS