Forums

Help › Forums

Selling your clubs!

Wed, Nov 30 2022 5:37 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lionsden766
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 3:14 PM

Hi does anyone know if its possible to sell clubs you no longer need? If so how do i do this many tnx in advance!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 3:30 PM

To sell your clubs from the mobile app, press the three white lines on the top left of the Main Menu and then select ProShop and then select either BRANDS or CLUBS from the header. Then select "Sell Clubs" on the far right. You will then be given a list of your equipment and the option to sell most non-equipped items. 

To sell clubs on PC: click on the EQUIPMENT tab from your Profile page on the website. From there you will see a button titled SELL EQUIPMENT. Click that button to begin the process of selecting which items to sell.

_CHAMPION

• stonedferret999
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 3:03 PM

But, when you try to sell certain clubs, it just keeps saying 'ITEM IS EQUIPPED', which i know for a fact they are not?

Any reason for this?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 9:28 AM

If you're using a stand bag, replace every equipment slot in your bag with starters and then unequip the bag completely. This should fix it. 

_CHAMPION 

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 10:33 AM

It may be necessary to unequip the stand bag PLUS after unequipping the club in question from all slots. This is said to be sufficient.

I'd take Champ's Starter club option as a second try only - quite laborious!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 2:22 AM

alosso:
    It may be necessary to unequip the stand bag PLUS after unequipping the club in question from all slots. This is said to be sufficient.

This is what worked for me. I had to drag the bag back to where it says Bag on the bottom

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 11:17 AM

Easier way is just download the Mobile app and open the app. It is much easier to sell your clubs on the mobile game  as neither type of Stand bag is in the mobile game. But you can only sell clubs that were purchased or gifted to you by another player. None of the original clubs that WGT gave you when you joined can be sold. That is the starter,beginner and E-Z swing clubs can not be sold. You are stuck with them forever. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 6:29 AM

Stuck with starter equipment forever? Perhaps you should consider playing a round or two with your starter equipment for fun or a challenge. On occasion there have been set of the week tournaments using only starter equipment. Match play with a champion and a pro from the red tees with starter equipment might be better than using 13 speed greens and the pro getting a shortened distance for a handicap. These starter clubs will always be available so use them once in awhile.

• SCRATCHHHH
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2022 11:56 AM

Why can you only sell most of your unequipped items and not all?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2022 9:40 PM

SCRATCHHHH:

Why can you only sell most of your unequipped items and not all?

Contact WGT customer service team. They will take care of it for you.

• PAGES
RSS