Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament winnings?

Mon, Apr 16 2018 1:11 AM (4 replies)
  • Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:58 PM

Hello. I’m still pretty new at this and today I received an email stating “claim your prize (credits) etc”. 

2 Questions  

My first question is, do I need to go collect or is it automatically  put in my account? Guess I should pay more attention to my $$$$. I am watching videos and saving for decent clubs.

My second question is, any feedback on buying clubs for a cheapster like me?  I’m really trying not to spend “real” money here. 

Thanks in advance. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 11:53 PM

Prizes that you won, e.g. in tournaments, come to you automatically. They appear in your account list.

"Claim your prize" sounds like an advertisement to me. Do you have any more context?

Papabukk:
    My second question is, any feedback on buying clubs for a cheapster like me?  I’m really trying not to spend “real” money here. 
    In this case, use what you have. Any better clubs will eventually make you a Master, with longer tracks and the need to care for even better equipment!

If you want to invest time (for "free" credits) or money, you might start with two short wedges, consider a L48 driver and search the forums =>

Found this...

Have fun!

• DoktorSlice
    729 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2018 4:18 PM

"Prizes that you won, e.g. in tournaments, come to you automatically. They appear in your account list."

Well not lately. Now  they don't appear at all.

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2018 12:49 AM

Spot on i am still waiting for week 14 payout in the weekly 18 holer lol

• LegendProV1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2018 1:11 AM

So if I. Reading things right, prizes from Week 15 are distributed as late as the 29th of April?

RSS