Forums

Help › Forums

I Know You Play WGT, But What Else Do You Play

Fri, Sep 28 2018 7:52 AM (27 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 10:38 AM

Hi everyone. I found myself off-topic so I came by "And Everything Else" to ask the community what they're up to. 

When you're not sinking birdies and defeating your golf opponents (or the opposite), what else do you play? 

My girlfriend and I play a ton of Monster Hunter on PS4, and then I play a bunch of other games on PC through Steam like Skyrim and Fallout.

Anyone playing anything good these days, or have any recommendations? 

_CHAMPION

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 10:46 AM

I play Golf Clash so as to not burn out on WGT but still involving golf and more importantly timing/calculating shots. Very challenging game to master. 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 11:38 AM

Used to play WoW back in the day, and other MMORPGs before that.  I haven't done console gaming since I was a kid.

P.S. - Hey Champ, can you see what you can do about getting me off of permanent moderation?  It's been months.  Appreciate it.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 12:22 PM

Steam, Uplay, Origin, FPS on PC.

Mostly singleplayer, very little MP online.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 1:06 PM

I used to play Skyrim and Fallout everyday for many hours, really enjoyed them both. I've played everything they had to offer including many mods. I only have Fallout 4 left to play but I have a copy for once I reinstall my video card. I've also played all but the newest FarCry, Crysis 1, 2 & 3, Dishonored, & Fear 1, 2, & 3 just to name a few. Always played single player on PC.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 1:38 PM

MichaelStroke:
    P.S. - Hey Champ, can you see what you can do about getting me off of permanent moderation?  It's been months.  Appreciate it.

Only months for you. Aren't you lucky. Going on 2 yrs for me and I have no idea why. Starting this month I am spending $0 on this game until this situation is corrected. I guess it is more beer money for me.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:09 PM
    This is the only game I play or really have ever played. I'm really not a game person. Just never have been. I started playing this when I got my first iPad about 3 years ago. Obviously, I'm hooked on it. But any other games are just not for me.
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:57 PM

When I am not on the " The Game " , or on a Yancy xplorable , or on a Christmas give away , or just Refomed Trolling of the forums .  Chances are I am on clean up of player pic,s .

This is my house and I have no need to see man junk - and other unwanted !

OPY 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 4:19 PM

I simply don't..............lately fiddled with some video work as an interest and half thinking about resurrecting photography, but not what you are after.

My 21 yr old son got big on Rocket League for a while, and my 19 yr old daughter seems to use snapchat:)......22yr old has as much interest in online games as I do it seems although is doing some SW engineering degree.........

Unfortunately the Oz government could not run a bath when it comes to installing the latest fibre optics. 

I am currently in ADSL (20 minutes from Sydney CBD and they must have forgotten our street with the old cable) and in a month or so that gets switched off for some new latest greatest NBN fibre optic service.......................

No one seems to know which way is up except they do know all the myriad of providers out touting for business have no way of knowing how good bad it will be..........Will all come out in the wash I know, but if I really needed it fast I would be spewing about the daft useless twonks our taxes are paying for:)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 6:49 PM

Robert1893:
    This is the only game I play or really have ever played. I'm really not a game person. Just never have been.

+1

To answer Champ's question, "What else do you play?"

Golf, real golf in the real world.

MC

RSS