Forums

Help › Forums

WGT History and Milestones!

Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:40 AM (63 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 5:43 AM

HenryKawa:
    NO. Not true.  You are wrong.   I asked a friend to make the donation and not to tell anyone where it came from.  I assumed he did - he told me he did. 

For the record ..  Here is the donor list 

Aug. 2017  -  The Bushwackers

Sept. 2017  -  The Bushwackers

Oct. 2017 -    The Bushwackers

Nov.2017  -   The Bushwackers

Dec.    -    NA

Jan. 2018  -   The Bushwackers

Feb. 2018  -   The Bushwackers = 3000

Anonymous  = 1500   *  I know this guy ( not HKs friend ) 

Mar. 2018   -  The Bushwackers  =  TBD

Mrcaddie  =  1500   

Mr. X    sent gifts  *    I know this guy  ( not HKs friend )

I keep track of everything and I know who does what .  I'm not wrong HK .  I'm not going to argue about it . Here it is in black and white .   I'm done here . End of story .

Check Mate ..

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 10:53 AM

gonfission:

If you know 10 policeman - women, you know a minimum of three, yourself. It is inherent in the community, where they operate.

1st of all there is a "huge" difference between a "dirty" cop, and a incompetent cop!

Having been part owner of a few bars/clubs, and Pool rooms, I know well over 100 myself, several might stretch the rules a bit, but I only know of 1 who is absolutely "dirty", and that is 1st hand info, not a printed stat online by someone I never met! I believe 30% is a bit of a stretch!

My community has a force of about 30 officers, and not one felon I assure you....a few are arguably incompetent, but not like this guy....in your defense, this isn't New York or Chicago....

He is intelligent, and perhaps the best baiter, I have encountered in my life.

Just read your own retorts, to his reverie

Actually I personally don't even read his posts anymore, if you have read 1 or 2, you have read them all...I do occasionally read the responses to his posts.

Smart, really? Surely you jest?

In no way shape or form, is he a baiter, he is easily baited though, read my old posts in some of his threads, along with a thousand others!

And alosso, while I agree with you, I have been very busy lately, it is time to have a little fun. I'm sorry it bothers you, but what I do with my spare time is none of your business, so spare me the scoldings! LOL

I am seldom on the main forum anymore, don't get me mad, or I will start doing surveys and posting positive comments about them, and we all know how much you loath people who do surveys! LMAO

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 11:49 AM

If you want WGT History and milestones. Go look up some of Strange Magics escapades trying to pursue Lizzie, read some of her posts. Look at Yancy being abducted and seeing Squatch. Look at the first sub 50 round. Find the most HIO's made, the most rounds played. Listen to people who know what this game used to be. This is in no way what it it used to be. I was never dis-respected when I was a TP or a Master. Because I cannot shoot birdie or eagle on every hole as a Legend I catch hell in every AS game I play. 

Look at Andysons WGT Inquire,  Leave the rest of the nonsense to suffer it's own fate. Go smell some of Frappes candles and try to have fun playing. Otherwise just stay quiet. So many have no idea what this was. Now it is a game full of 30 second delays to see an advertisement, or being prompted to join a CC. I cannot ever see this being what it was, I understand that. Search some of the old fun, it will give you a whole different perspective.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:12 PM

I have been a member  for almost  9 year now ,   I been a part of these forums, not so much anymore , there always been some members who likes to stir up  the soup ,they come and they go ,it is part of the  game I guess. But since I joined I never seen a member like HK  who take pleasure in creating conflict  .   I just wish that all of us who knows this about him stop taking part in is Post .       I did this time  because  I do not like members to be aggravated by this  guy   .     The forums  are here to help us play this game ,it is a place to get a smile and to give one, to exchange  info about this great game and to make friends. I said my peace ,hope I am not stepping on some members  shoes here .   Blessed be in love and peace .  Francois (Frapp)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:51 PM

Spoken like the true gentlemen WGT'ers you both are ( Renni & Frapp ). Salute ! We really must get together for a game sometime.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 5:14 PM

Let me know anytime my friend. Always a pleasure. Frapp and I used to play all the time together.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 11:36 PM

@Robert:

There's more than one type of troll. Stirring up the fire belongs to it, too. Also, hope season for this man is long over, as it is for the tweeter-in-chief. Once, Henry seemed to show some honesty and humbleness, but then he relapsed :(

fatdan:
    And alosso, while I agree with you, I have been very busy lately, it is time to have a little fun. I'm sorry it bothers you, but what I do with my spare time is none of your business, so spare me the scoldings! LOL

I am seldom on the main forum anymore, don't get me mad, or I will start doing surveys and posting positive comments about them, and we all know how much you loath people who do surveys! LMAO

Please allow me to state my mind, just as you do. You getting mad might be telling about you ;)

Here, "y'all" obviously isn't you especially - I just found "unbelievable" a good anchor for a reply meant for all.

Most of the time, I keep quiet concerning HK, and I didn't intend to follow up on that post. I'd rather leave the troll alone! If y'all decide to try and educate this guy or to play with the troll (which I did, too), it's o.k. for me.

And you are wrong about the last item. There aren't many people to loath for me, and certainly not those doing surveys.

Have fun!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 3:45 AM

What frikin fred (thread but I come from east London LOL).....................

Guys one grade A top Cop (in his own lunchtime) posts usual BS.  Some comment as amusing, some find some responses mildly amusing...................I don't see anyone suckered in or taking it seriously..........

And now for something I am sure would never have happened on Henry's manor :)

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 6:35 AM

alosso:
    There's more than one type of troll. Stirring up the fire belongs to it, too. Also, hope season for this man is long over, as it is for the tweeter-in-chief. Once, Henry seemed to show some honesty and humbleness, but then he relapsed :(

Fair enough. 

Still, I've come to think that he really believes what he posts. At least a troll knows that what he posts is, many times, untrue. But I think he believes his own posts. In other words, I think he actually believes that he donated credits to gift of golf. 

And, as an aside, what does Trump have to do with any of this? I get enough politics in other areas of my life, I really don't need it here. Jus sayin. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 7:57 AM
RSS