Help › Forums

WGT History and Milestones!

Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:40 AM (63 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 5:11 AM

HenryKawa:
      Did I lie about donating?   

I can answer this question and then we can put this to bed .   NO  you never made a donation and you are not allowed to .   You are banned from the GOGF  for making false statements .   The GOGF is an honorable charity , You , Alias HK lied to everyone about making a donation ,   Lets be done with this and move on .   End of story .

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 8:46 PM

CEverett12:

HenryKawa:
      Did I lie about donating?   

I can answer this question and then we can put this to bed .   NO  you never made a donation and you are not allowed to .   You are banned from the GOGF  for making false statements .   The GOGF is an honorable charity , You , Alias HK lied to everyone about making a donation ,   Lets be done with this and move on .   End of story .

NO. Not true.  You are wrong.   I asked a friend to make the donation and not to tell anyone where it came from.  I assumed he did - he told me he did.   END OF STORY.   I am not talking about this anymore.  You are not a nice person Mr. Everett for labelling me a liar, WHICH I AM NOT! 

Be they way, I don't think there is a single person in all of WGT who has never told a lie (except for HENRY - the great one). 

Also, I am leaving the forums for good.  Good bye everyone - it was nice while it lasted - no one likes me so I "out of here".

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 9:04 PM

HenryKawa:
    NO. Not true.  You are wrong.   I asked a friend to make the donation and not to tell anyone where it came from.  I assumed he did - he told me he did.   END OF STORY.   I am not talking about this anymore.

You can't even remember what you posted. Here's a link to the post (screen shot at end). You said that you made the donation not that you asked a friend to make a donation. 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/3916/3511586.aspx#3511586

And here's what you said:

I already did make a large donation.  I don't want to say any more at risk of giving away what my real name is.

Seriously, dude, unless you're willing to start a thread and own up to what you've done and post an apology to everyone, you really should leave.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:07 AM

LMFAO, this guy is unbelievable!

A retired cop who lies about a charitable donation, I highly doubt that!

I wish he was really a Police Chief and lived in my area!

I would have built a subdivision, and rented the homes strictly to criminals for 10 times the going rate for monthly rent....

With the guarantee that they could run their criminal enterprise without any worries of being caught by the local police!

And of course that's about as believable as him actually being in any way involved with law enforcement for the few(very few) who actually find this deadbeat entertaining!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:29 AM

fatdan:
    LMFAO, this guy is unbelievable!

...and y'all are unbelievable, too, appreciating his ridiculous thread with attention! He's the winner because you feed the troll!

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 2:18 AM

I have 79 credits if it helps .

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 4:11 AM

fatdan:
    A retired cop who lies about a charitable donation, I highly doubt that!

Dan, I know your reverence for the police of our country, however, Henrys' divergent behavior, is remarkably low, if compared to the Massachusetts State Police's recent debacles.

One woman in particular, is the queen domino, causing all hierarchy to resign, or simply jump ship, to save their own hides, from prosecution, over a litany of felonious actions.

She was a known FELON when she was accepted into the State Police. She descended from there, to new lows, overlooked personally by all her superiors.

I wonder what she had on all of them. The story is just breaking, I will follow up with pictures as soon as they are published. Then we all will know what she had on all the rank & file, all the way to the top...

I know plenty of psychopaths, & sociopaths that co-ck walk behind a badge.

If you know 10 policeman - women, you know a minimum of three, yourself. It is inherent in the community, where they operate.

Below is SOP for all police personnel when confronted with hierarchy protection of dangerous, yet controversial special cases. Not the woman mentioned above. Just an example of every day operative procedures, behind the blue wall.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/massachusetts-state-police-richard-mckeon-retirement/

Guess who the sociopath is, in this picture

Image result for  Police Women in tactical gear

alosso:
    ...and y'all are unbelievable, too,

alosso is correct. If Henry's musings, true or false, only he knows, bother y'all to the point of hatred, and utter disdain of him, simply don't read his posts, let alone respond to him.

He owns you all, that despise him the worst.

That makes me laugh the hardiest, & I thank him for that.

He is intelligent, and perhaps the best baiter, I have encountered in my life.

He brings out the worst in people, for all to see.

Just read your own retorts, to his reverie

Enjoy life, we all have far to little time to do so

☢-----------------<*{{{{{-(

Edit: Found the first release of the Troopers picture with her political ties, trying to get the "walk", or get out of jail free card

https://howiecarrshow.com/2018/03/05/politos-silence-on-trooper-photos-is-just-picture-perfect/

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 5:30 AM

alosso:
    .and y'all are unbelievable, too, appreciating his ridiculous thread with attention! He's the winner because you feed the troll!

A few points worth noting. 

First, a true troll doesn't respond. They flame the board and then watch it explode.

Second, caring about what happens on this board and within this community is never a bad thing. I wouldn't characterize it as feeding the troll as much as trying to make this a more positive place. 

Third, I actually always hoped that Henry would change. But he kept up the persona he created. I've never seen someone so consistently keep up an online persona like he has. For a while, I thought he might eventually relent and admit "this really isn't who I am."

But he didn't. So, I unfriended him and generally ignored him. And I told him not to send me anymore friend requests. But then he took it a step farther by trying to get some credit for the good others are doing. And he sent me a friend request, which I declined and then blocked him.

In other words, he escalated the conversation in a way that required a response. It's not feeding the troll. It's telling someone to just stop. I guess I still thought that the person had some of decency. I've come to the conclusion that I was wrong. But I really thought he would change. 

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 5:34 AM

gonfission:
    He is intelligent, and perhaps the best baiter, I have encountered in my life.

No, he's not. 

He's clumsy and awkward. He's one of the most committed to an online persona that I've seen. But he's neither intelligent nor all that good at baiting people.

I participate on another golf discussion board. That board has some highly intelligent individuals who are very good at "baiting" people. They make Henry look amateurish, which is not too difficult because he is. 

RSS