Help › Forums

WGT History and Milestones!

Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:40 AM (63 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 5:29 AM

Robert1893:

@HK

I'm interested in knowing if you lied about donating credits to the Gift of Golf Foundation. 

Yes he lied , All donations go through me ,  HK has never made a donation and never will . 

Ceverett12..........

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 6:29 AM

HenryKawa:
    Okay I will answer your question.  I am the best player of all time who has ever lived.

Apparently, I have my answer.

OK, maybe your continuous tripe about being the best player on the board is fairly innocuous, even if old and borderline spam. But to outright lie about something like this. That's unbelievable. 

Not that you had much credibility before this, you now have zero. Not that it matters to you, but I don't believe anything you've written. Personally, I hope you get banned. 

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 6:31 AM

CEverett12:

Yes he lied , All donations go through me ,  HK has never made a donation and never will . 

Ceverett12.......

That's just unbelievable. As I write above, I hope he gets banned. 

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 6:54 AM
    Image result for caught lying gif
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 7:00 AM

Where I live we'd call HK a lying sack of $hit...not just because of the constant lying, but especially because he lied about the donation to Gift of Golf.  That's unforgivable.

Hit him with the ban hammer.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 7:01 AM
    HenryKawa:

Special Players:

I have a list of very special talented players, if anyone is interested in that list.

Yes please Henry. I'd like to see a list of all previous virtual US Open winners. The 2 winners of the 2 Open Championships (or British Open as some like to call it) and any other notable major tournaments Wgt has held in the past. I want fact, not your opinion. Free sleeve of balls if you can do it.
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 4:19 PM

The only top player this fool will name is him self , looking back on 18 pages of activity this fool has gifted NOTHING !  .

Give it up and do us all a favor and go away fool .

OPY 

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 4:50 PM

Okay come on folks.  Lets get a grip.  No more criticizing other WGT players.  Lets be nice boys and girls.   Play nice.  lol.

I started this friendly thread.  Somewhere along the line it turned nasty.   

Lets start over again - be nice people > just as nice as the "one and only".

By the way, I had a great time in Hawaii.     If anyone else is going to Honolulu, let me know and I will give you some tips on some WONDERFUL activities.  

Good bye for now.  I love you all.   Henry Kawa.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 5:05 PM

BLA BLA BLA 

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 5:16 PM

opyeuclid:

BLA BLA BLA 

Opy.  I see what you said above.  I am willing to let bygones be bygones.  I will give you another chance (last chance so don't blow it).  I sent you a friend invite.  This may be the start of a great friendship.

RSS