Forums

Help › Forums

NEW COURSES

Fri, May 11 2018 8:05 PM (24 replies)
  • taz01
    287 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 8:52 PM

I think that it is time for some new courses to play The latest us open course is just another close to the hole contest on courses that we have been playing for ever now. I believe that we need new real courses to play all types of games on. Alt game, stroke, skins, blitz, close to the pin, match. It would be nice to have Cabo, Whistler,and some of the courses that we can only play blitzes on as a courses to play 9 or 18 holes as free courses to play.

Just feel that it is getting a bit boring playing the same courses over and over and over.

Owner of:  Moving Forward CC

Taz01 ( Danny )

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 7:51 AM

Taz, I agree with you, but if you look over in active threads (VUSO) ---------------->

you will get your answer as there are about 5 pages of it.  No we are not getting a new course this year nor for the next couple of yrs.

Jabs

• paultownson
    1,909 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 8:44 AM

I agree, Danny.

A course from Central Europe or East Asia would be a nice change.

Things are feeling a bit stale, at this point in time.

As for our Pick'n'Mix US Open. What a let down!

Owner of;   The Real Masters and Disasters CC

Paul T.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 11:11 AM

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 1:19 PM

TopShelf2010:

taz01:
    Just feel that it is getting a bit boring playing the same courses over and over and over.

With all due respect. how can you say it is boring when you are still playing at Legend. Obviously you still have a lot to accomplish.

Please try understand where I am coming from. Time and time again I see posts like this regarding the NEED for more courses. And more often than not these posts are made from those that have not reached the Champion Tier.

Don

So..only ''champs'' can ask for new courses?, thats funny!

Legend & Champs share the SAME tee's, the only who change for champs is the speed in green ... just a bit more fast, the ''champion'' is a fancy statement created for this site to sell better gear & balls, then the people can think they really are....

Ask for new courses is a waste of time ... just because this site is not going to add a new one, & if they add some new course some day, i can assure they go make a BIG publicity about

And taking in count they have two courses (the two TruGolf) who are created in a 3D software, at least they can create some courses using that way, but even that kind of courses wi'll not show here

• Naugahyde
    92 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 4:42 PM

Don is merely saying, in a nice (and logical way) that if you've made the absolute top tier with the courses already provided, then you have the right to be "bored" with the present challenging (and free) courses already provided.

Glad I could help.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 5:21 PM

Naugahyde:

Don is merely saying, in a nice (and logical way) that if you've made the absolute top tier with the courses already provided, then you have the right to be "bored" with the present challenging (and free) courses already provided.

Glad I could help.

Well, excuse me, but i don't see any correlation between reach champs & get able to get bored in this game (im not bored btw)

Would have ''logical way'' if champ's tiers tee off from ANOTHER tee, THATS would be ''absolute top tier'', Legend & Champ is THE SAME, just a bit more speed in green at champ, so?

If someone get bored at Legend, also go to be bored at Champ

• Naugahyde
    92 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 4:30 AM

LEDzZzEPP:

Naugahyde:

Glad I could help.

Well, excuse me, but i don't see any correlation between reach champs & get able to get bored in this game (im not bored btw)

Would have ''logical way'' if champ's tiers tee off from ANOTHER tee, THATS would be ''absolute top tier'', Legend & Champ is THE SAME, just a bit more speed in green at champ, so?

If someone get bored at Legend, also go to be bored at Champ

Well, ok then. I suppose I'm not bored with the current courses because I play multi-player games, and possibilities are endless since there are thousands of players out there. And a different green speed does make any course a bit more challenging.

I'm glad to know you're not bored, either. I was wondering if Jimmy Page was going to receive a letter requesting more new music, because perhaps you were bored with the 13 albums put out already.  Thank you.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 4:46 AM

TopShelf2010:

taz01:

With all due respect. how can you say it is boring when you are still playing at Legend. Obviously you still have a lot to accomplish.

Please try understand where I am coming from. Time and time again I see posts like this regarding the NEED for more courses. And more often than not these posts are made from those that have not reached the Champion Tier.

In fairness, there are those of us who have played the available courses backwards and forwards for years but there is a certain limit to our skill such that we will probably never make it to Champion.

I did make it to Legend, but I've been there for a few years. With my skills, equipment, etc., shooting in the mid-60s is an excellent score for me, but at this rate I may never shave my average quite down to the point where I could make Tour Legend, let alone Champion.

That's different from those who whinge about the lack of courses when they haven't bothered to master, or even play, the existing courses. 

- Zag

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 7:49 AM

Naugahyde:

Well the way they have signed their posts, they could very well be speaking on the behalf of Champions of their clubs. But regardless,for someone if a course is boring, its boring. Not sure why level or tier comes into play.

RSS