Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 6:05 AM

After a much needed respite, I will be rejoining the troops. Gear up men, as we continue to leave no turn unstoned.

Doc :)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 6:36 AM

. . I'd almost forgotten how much fun this was. On parade Doc

drmoose:

Gear up men, as we continue to leave no turn unstoned.

ready to deploy and prepared for the joint effort

Rich

"longer pivot - shorter divot!"

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 7:53 PM

Doc?    Doc?

Can't see a dang thing!

Anybody got a flashlight ?

haallo?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 4:34 AM

Oops, I think I just blew up Opy's tent.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 6:16 AM

I can see!!

Thanks Doc, impressive. Hope Opy's okay, saw a charred Hello Kitty break through the clouds as that lot went up!

Cheers!

Rich

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 8:59 AM

Great ...  Just Great ,, 

went to the club house to get some much needed supplies . the place is dark and locked , forgot to set my watch back , found a open window at one of the bathrooms  but could not kwite climb in , moved a large rock under the said window . slide the window up only to have it slam back down on my fingers ,,  $%^**($#$%^  . find a stick in the bushes or was it a broken shaft from a 3 wood to prop the window open and climb in only to lose one of my shoes as I fell in and banged my head on a queens throne . witch made me think TP is one of needed supplies grab a roll or two. ((( ? to self , why is the TP in the ladies room so much softer than the sand papper in the mens room  )))off to the pro shop next fore boost drinks to help me keep it up all night    stay awake  and some slim jim,s not that other stuff i took / got last time and Squatch trashed my camp. .on the way out I stub my toe on my shoeless foot on a the stall divider , Note to self , pick up the shoe next to the rock , Toss my supplys out and stand on the throne to shimmy out the window   . forgot to put the lid down so now my foot is wet and once more I slip and fall out the window , My other shoe cathces the stick proping the window open and falls off inside and the stick falls and lets the window slam shut and locks . as I land head fist on the rock I think I hear a bang and see some bright lights , Dazed I find a Skunk was eating the slim jims and I must have freaked it out as I was spraid and smelling funky . I put the one shoe on the wrong foot and head back to camp as it starts to rain only to find what is left of my Hello Kitty tent burnt and melted . 

Great ,, just great .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 4:18 PM

drmoose:
    Opy's tent.

Its all good Doc , I hooked up a fresh tank of propain to the still grill to do some cooking . corn mash  corn beef hash . guessing the beta conection on said tanked tank had ( two ) a   " leak " .  and having all them used bic lighters from the lost and found stashed in the tent to keep them dry didnt help .

I would like to know how it got started ?

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 4:05 AM

Well... Rich needed some light so's he could do a lil' night recon, an' I kinda got a lil' carried away. I done requisitioned ya a new tent but, you may want to relocate to #9, cuz I ain't sure if all them charges went off. Stay safe out there m'friend.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 4:50 PM

drmoose:
    an' I kinda got a lil' carried away.

You Think ? 

drmoose:
    you may want to relocate

Like I have a choice ?

drmoose:
    requisitioned ya a new tent

Thank you Sir  ?      Hope you didnt spend two much on this fancy new tent . Was hoping for a JI Joe tent .but this one from " Down Town Dry Cleaners " looks real high tec . never heard of the contury its from before " This is not a toy " .  Took a a bit to figure out the hangy hook part went throu the roof and hooks on a branch . the part of that hanger thing is great to place my sock to dry . I guess it will take me a bit to figure out how to sleep standing up .

OPY 

OPY

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 10:52 AM

Hi OPY

Sorry, It's my fault. I went out on a night mission (med. heavy brush 70/80) and couldn't see a darn thing. Got hold of Doc and asked for some light. You know the rest.

drmoose:

I done requisitioned ya a new tent but, you may want to relocate to #9, cuz I ain't sure if all them charges went off.

I saw Hello Kitty break through some low cloud (35/40) on the way up but lost sight after that. Not enough moonshine moonlight to see where it landed. Happy to supply another, hopefully well away from Doc's IEDs.

Night missions on hold for the moment . . .

Rich

RSS