Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:18 AM

Something maybe doesnt want us to know --- Just Sayin
     --- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:52 AM

NICE FIND BY MELONHEAD!
     --- As said by the DocMoose: "Probables unrelated to this quest" --- But thank you --- We need to document anything that is unusuables here please. There are MANY things upon this Chambers Bay to be found & any might be a part of the puzzle we will be trying to decipher and whtbnots --- Regards, I am Yancy

ALSO --- You dont have to "find" something to join in the convo here. Have you been out looking? Are you ready to talk about it? Please do

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 12:01 PM

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab154/Bradwiz26/Chambers%20Bay%20no.%207%20Hazeltine%20sign_zpsemsg0fce.png

Here is linker to BradWiz sign find ---- HAZELTINE on #7

Will fix shortly

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 12:12 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 12:17 PM

So........
    We have confirmabled signs on:

Lets get these last ones & then the mission REALLY begins!

Regards --- Yance
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 2:05 PM

Oak Hill sign found on CB # 2. Will post screen cap as soon as I get it sorted.

As a side note to our fellow WGT explorers, photobucket has become unreliable for posting screen caps ( probable alien influence ), I was, however, able to post this image through Imgur with little or no hassle.

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 3:40 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 3:53 PM

Been searchin from the start , only to find sighns on sticks you can not read and trash cans , did spot  what we think might be a time tunnel .  pic sent to team Yancy . 

OPY 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 2:05 AM

opyeuclid:
    Been searchin from the start , only to find sighns on sticks you can not read

Keep in mind that Opy was one of 3 of beta-testers of the sign search saga - and he has been out "in the field" for days, perhaps weeks. What you all should remember is that Opy got the other beta fellers to use his "hit backward off the tee" move -- which yielded two of the founded signs all up here. He was thinking outside of the game window - and we may well a couple signs less without him. Thinking might pull rank on him - I am a Brigariere General and he is an Elite Admiral V2.9 - ask him to take a solid day off as were gonna need everyone at their best cause when we find all 9 signs, then the mission really begins.

Throwback Tuesday
    Opy & myself (this is Yancy) doing the initial searchings of Chambers Bay from 2 years ago!

RSS