Forums

Help › Forums

Baseball season is almost here

Sat, Feb 24 2018 12:45 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 10:58 AM

Day's are getting longer and it is almost that time. Time to think about hearing those famous words "play ball". I always have high hopes for the Red Sox even in years where they did not seem to have the talent to get it done. I will always be happy with the Red Sox as long as they can finish above the Yankmee's.  Play ball :-)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 11:36 PM

We called it 'Rounders' in Primary school,,  ;-))

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2018 2:34 AM

Yep only 162 games to go.. yawn.When it comes down to the end it gets interesting, when every game really matters.

• biggunky
    156 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2018 3:31 AM

This year the Twins get their 3rd ring.(Fingers and toes crossed, rubbing my pet rabbit vigorously). 

Have a good day and Happy hitting

Greg

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2018 1:05 PM

Giants vs Yank's in the WS

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2018 1:48 PM

salamii:

Giants vs Yank's in the WS

Longoria was a big pickup for you guys, Sal. And I thank you for getting him out of the AL East, he brutalized the Yankees every year.  LOL

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2018 5:17 PM

YankeeJim:
    Longoria was a big pickup for you guys, Sal. And I thank you for getting him out of the AL East, he brutalized the Yankees every year.  LOL

+1

Lets see who avoids the injury bug this year. No team is safe from it

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 7:26 AM

YankeeJim:

Personally, I'm more excited about picking up McCutchen.  Not only is he one heck of an outfielder, but he just oozes humility and class in every interview I've ever seen, and I'm a firm believer that clubhouse mojo is as important as on field performance.

Nothing whatsoever against Longoria, it's just I've never seen much AL action.

Last night had my annual celebration of first st broadcast, so surely this seemingly endless winter is about done?

Thomas

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 11:10 AM

newcastleb:
    Last night had my annual celebration of first st broadcast, so surely this seemingly endless winter is about done?

Yup, listened to the Yanks against Detroit yesterday and currently have today's game on mlb.com vs. Pittsburgh. A month to go.  :-)

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 11:54 AM
    Hoping my Red Sox are a pain in the Yanks butt. Yanks loaded as usual but if our pitchers stay healthy we can give them a run for money. Bob P.S.GO BRUINS
  • PAGES
RSS