+ 1000  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:31 PM

+2000

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:57 PM

I know is about human condition ... always want more (not bad) but...

Twelve courses to play full 18, if you pick ONE course per day, that's about two weeks playing without repeat a course, is not bad

Twenty four in total, sadly twelve just for Blitz

I found ask for more courses here is a waste of time, ofcourse anyone have the freedom of ask for, but...

I myself ask for unven lies in the existing courses & not have response, so you guys really think this game go add a course just because we ask for..?  NEVA!  :)

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 2:25 AM

LEDzZzEPP:
    I myself ask for unven lies in the existing courses & not have response, so you guys really think this game go add a course just because we ask for..?  NEVA!  :)

unless you are playing mobile only all 12 stroke play courses can be played with uneven lies.

Sure the CTTH and Blitz courses can't be played with uneven lies but why would you want to. Given the fact that uneven lies are still not very good, just look at some of the things that are wrong with them.

Have you ever had a lie in real golf that was on such a slope that it negated a 30 mph wind?? I have played golf for close to 60 years and have never had a lie like that and the course that I learned to play golf on had some very huge slopes. but here many of the lies do just that, 

• Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 10:27 AM

Speaking of courses, what happened to Oakmont? They lose the license to it?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 11:23 AM

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 2:30 PM

borntobesting:

LEDzZzEPP:

unless you are playing mobile only all 12 stroke play courses can be played with uneven lies.

Sure the CTTH and Blitz courses can't be played with uneven lies but why would you want to. Given the fact that uneven lies are still not very good, just look at some of the things that are wrong with them.

Have you ever had a lie in real golf that was on such a slope that it negated a 30 mph wind?? I have played golf for close to 60 years and have never had a lie like that and the course that I learned to play golf on had some very huge slopes. but here many of the lies do just that, 

I wrote this two weeks ago:

www.wgt.com/forums/t/515747.aspx

thanks for the try to give me a lesson

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 10:35 AM

TopShelf2010:

Yes it expired.

Such a shame.  I recently set up a 10 round tournament using only custom courses, also known the Frankenstein Special.

The lack of Oakmont was touched upon in the image I used above the leaderboard in the spreadsheet:

• PAGES
RSS