Forums

Help › Forums

Woo Woo Woods

Wed, Mar 14 2018 3:29 AM (22 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 5:26 AM

Tiger is out there playing again in the Genesis Open.    "Go Tiger".... Better addicted to golf then the other stuff.    Follow in my footsteps.   lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 6:02 AM

He had quite the bizarre round to get home 1 over. He's still fighting his tee shot-2nd hole he takes a double bogey, hitting the tee OB after a birdie start. 5 bogeys or worse, 5 birdies and 8 pars. He's only 6 back and if he can solve the tee situation should be in it Sunday.  :-)

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 7:03 AM

Tigers playing like I do on WGT.    When he swings an iron, like a tomahawk, the crowd around him better give him an extra few feet.    Today should be interesting.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 7:09 AM

• Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 10:03 AM

Tiger makes me want to start watching golf again. He had a way of taking the stuffiness out of golf. Go Tiger.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 8:10 AM

Never used to like him . Too big headed .

But now. I love him . Under dog and all that .

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 12:48 PM

Don't know if he can conquer a comeback or not, very few have managed it.  I used to like him, til he screwed Fuzzy over! I can't say what I really think of him. 

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 8:20 AM

Win or not today this has been a great week for the greatest player of our generation and his fans.

Go Tiger!

Frank

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 8:36 AM

Tiger Woods approaches the putt, strikes the ball and it's on its way. As it approaches, inches from the cup, someone yells at the ball, willing it to sink out of sight in Woods' favor.

Completely acceptable.

Woods then sets up for his next shot—a 642-yard, five-shot par. He crushes the ball and it sets sail into the air.

"Get in the hole," someone yells.

It's 642 yards away, buddy. There's no way he's getting a hole in one. Not even a large, unexpected gust of wind is going to take that bad boy that distance.

But this guy doesn't seem to get it. No, instead he yells the phrase over and over again—every tee-off, every shot, every hole, every single time Tiger Woods puts club on ball.

It got old fast, yet it's still rolling.

At this point it's obligatory.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 9:05 AM

craigswan:

Tiger Woods approaches the putt, strikes the ball and it's on its way. As it approaches, inches from the cup, someone yells at the ball, willing it to sink out of sight in Woods' favor.

Completely acceptable.

Woods then sets up for his next shot—a 642-yard, five-shot par. He crushes the ball and it sets sail into the air.

"Get in the hole," someone yells.

It's 642 yards away, buddy. There's no way he's getting a hole in one. Not even a large, unexpected gust of wind is going to take that bad boy that distance.

But this guy doesn't seem to get it. No, instead he yells the phrase over and over again—every tee-off, every shot, every hole, every single time Tiger Woods puts club on ball.

It got old fast, yet it's still rolling.

At this point it's obligatory.

I heard a new one yesterday: "Willy Dilly !"

RSS