Forums

Help › Forums

Golf with mrcaddie IRL- Spring 2018

Sun, Jun 3 2018 6:24 PM (120 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2018 12:37 PM

mrcaddie:
    make sure you read to part about us not being scratch golfers...

Sure you are a scratch golfer just like I am ,,

Hit a shot , scratch your head and say WTF was that .

OPY

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 8:37 PM

mrcaddie:
    About five days from now my good friend eingmund and I will be joined by lvietri and his friend David, as well as Twinponds169 and his friend Bruce to tee it up at Leatherstocking Golf Course.

Unfortunately I just found out that Twinponds and his friend Bruce will not be joining us Thursday at Leatherstocking...life got in the way. Hopefully they can join us next time we get together.

So, it looks like Dave, Lou, Erik and I will be playing all the golf and drmoose and Yankeejim will be joining us for dinner.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 5:24 AM

What is your tee time Thursday?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 10:21 AM

YankeeJim:

I believe the Thursday tee time is 12:10pm at Leatherstcokings.

mrcaddie:

mrcaddie:
    About five days from now my good friend eingmund and I will be joined by lvietri and his friend David, as well as Twinponds169 and his friend Bruce to tee it up at Leatherstocking Golf Course.

Unfortunately I just found out that Twinponds and his friend Bruce will not be joining us Thursday at Leatherstocking...life got in the way. Hopefully they can join us next time we get together.

So, it looks like Dave, Lou, Erik and I will be playing all the golf and drmoose and Yankeejim will be joining us for dinner.

I was almost "A GO" with my son, Michael, until 10pm last night when he called to tell me a business appointment of his got moved from today (Wednesday) to tomorrow in Denver.  This was going to be his birthday present to me as I'm one year older this coming Sunday, April 29th.  We were going to do the MLB HOF too. 

I was looking forward to getting to meet, and tee it up with, some of you guys.  And your timing was perfect this year as my wife departs for Houston on Friday to work with the Astros on their World Series rings (sorry there YankeeJ).  I would have been heading back to Atlanta on Friday while my son was going to be heading to Philadelphia, PA.

Oh well, I pray you guys have decent weather, a very enjoyable outing, and a great dinner with The Moose and YJ,  I look forward to the pics.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 4:19 PM
    Good luck to everyone tomorrow and Friday...I hope you all have a wonderful time. :)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 4:36 PM

YankeeJim:

12:30

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2018 2:49 AM

mrcaddie:

YankeeJim:

12:30

Enjoy your rounds guys. If you manage to read this before hitting the fairways, if you could hit a couple of drives in memory of Andyson and Shovlovin it would be appreciated.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2018 3:21 AM
    Have a good game guys. Don't forget to take some photos to post here.
  • thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2018 3:07 PM

enjoy lads and dont forget to sink a few,pints i mean

cheers      mark.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2018 4:52 PM

I not be there with you . But I am having a drink with you as if I were . 

OPY 

RSS